Video : Bicycle is Vehicle

loly222

Jan 22, 2013
Hi ...

This is my new post about Bicycle Driving. In this post you will find young youths have gathered to
declare and talk about their experience with the Bicycle Driving.

You will find these men saying that they are treating their Bicycles as a Vehicle, they are controlling their
own line, Being at the center of it, preventing cars from sharing the line with them.

Further more, you will notice them talking about Bicycle lanes and how they restrict their freedom. Also, these
lanes are so dangerous for them for many reasons as what they said. So that is why they don't want their municipality
to establish special lanes in Saudi Arabia, and leaves them feel free to use the streets and controlling their path, centering
it with the Bicycle Driving .

Now I am leaving you to watch the video . it is on Arabic so make sure that you switch the translating to English.

Enjoy, and waiting for your feedback
smile.gif

0.jpg

I dont know what creeps me out more, German back-packers or Arabian cyclists... Probably German back-packers.

What do they do after the ride if they dont drink beer?

Originally Posted by Volnix
I dont know what creeps me out more, German back-packers or Arabian cyclists... Probably German back-packers.

What do they do after the ride if they dont drink beer?
Meet the 72 virgins, after some sheik related to the royal family tells his Bentley driver to clear 'em out so he's on time for dinner?

Good work Loly.

I am for anyone who is working toward changing the car centric view of transportation and driving. When there are no safer options, take the lane.

Luckily for me, the road infrastructure is pretty bike friendly and I can stay clear of being part of traffic.

Stay safe.

Originally Posted by mpre53

Meet the 72 virgins, after some sheik related to the royal family tells his Bentley driver to clear 'em out so he's on time for dinner?
So these guys are petitioning -against- the creation of cycling lanes? They prefer riding with 10litre engine SUV's that get recycled when the new model comes out?

Why? Are they mazochists or something? No beer and now they are making them a cycling lane and they prefer the road!

When I commute I have to carry this:

(Yeees, it's veeery light.
confused.png
)

...and this is what a "cycling lane" is around here:

So in the night and the rain I need some of these:

and even when I manage to avoid that, I might crash in one of these:

and that's if I get to use the road at all, if it's not blocked by one of those:

and there are lots of cyclists around here. Not just a few bearded, youtube video making, road bike commuters.

So, now they are gonna make cycling lanes for them, in the city, for the total of them which is like what? 10 people are gonna use them per week? and they protest about it? WTF???