~Video~ Cannell Meadow Part II

Michael Paul

Guest
Here's part II of the ride Miles Todd, Sorni, Bill Porter, Dennis "The Ogre", myself, et. al.
did on 7/26/03. I've been busy and just got around to editing this one but better late than
never as they say.

Part II can be found here: http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/MFP/CannellPlunge.mpg

I was having camera issues on the actual "plunge" section of this trail (the trail drops 5,000 feet
over 8 miles) so I didn't get as much footage from there as I'd have liked, but Bill Porter who has
been equally busy since the trip is editing his video and he did get some good footage from that
part of the trail.

If you missed part I, it can be viewed here:
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/MFP/ShermanCannell.mpg

And, to see my other videos if you haven't been there in a while, check out my web site at
http://www.geocities.com/mfpaul

Michael

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:52:04 GMT, "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Here's part II of the ride Miles Todd, Sorni, Bill Porter, Dennis "The Ogre", myself, et. al. did
>on 7/26/03. I've been busy and just got around to editing this one but better late than never as
>they say.
>
>Part II can be found here: http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/MFP/CannellPlunge.mpg
>
>I was having camera issues on the actual "plunge" section of this trail (the trail drops 5,000 feet
>over 8 miles) so I didn't get as much footage from there as I'd have liked, but Bill Porter who has
>been equally busy since the trip is editing his video and he did get some good footage from that
>part of the trail.
>
>If you missed part I, it can be viewed here:
>http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/MFP/ShermanCannell.mpg
>

>And, to see my other videos if you haven't been there in a while, check out my web site at
>http://www.geocities.com/mfpaul
>
>Michael

At 0:24 was that at camcorder in your pack or were you just happy to be filming me? :)

Bill "Also a member of the Big Freaking Pack Club" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

"Bill Porter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
><SNIP>

> At 0:24 was that at camcorder in your pack or were you just happy to be filming me? :)
>
> Bill "Also a member of the Big Freaking Pack Club" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

It might have been one of Ollie's new chain stay protectors................

Michael