~Video~ Kokopelli's Trail: Fruita Trails

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here's some video from day one of my trip.

You left your crash in!

Nice video. It sounds like you really had a great time.

TM wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> Here's some video from day one of my trip.
>
> You left your crash in!
>
> Nice video. It sounds like you really had a great time.

Hey, I'm all about crashing. I'm not ashamed to show my
f'ups. I thought it was cool and a stupid fall to boot.

"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> TM wrote:
> > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> >> Here's some video from day one of my trip.
> >
> > You left your crash in!
> >
> > Nice video. It sounds like you really had a great time.
>
> Hey, I'm all about crashing. I'm not ashamed to show my
> f'ups. I
thought
> it was cool and a stupid fall to boot.

Nice rides ! and really good video too.