Video of Beltran bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that he was saying something about his anti-doping donation check to the UCI being lost in the mail.

That is almost funny. Did he actually think that he was going to be able to hide from the anti-doping dudes?

jimmypop said:
I imagine that he was saying something about his anti-doping donation check to the UCI being lost in the mail.
I think he was saying: "Didn't Lance have this covered ? I though his payments had gone through ?"

Bro Deal said:
Bad boys, bad boys
Watchya gonna do
Watchya gonna do
when they come for you
Target testing meeting at French Anti-Doping authority pre-Tour.

They get a whiteboard out and write up two names: Ullrich & Armstrong. Ok lets test anyone still riding who rode with these guys.

Easy. Job done.

How come there is a video? Is it normal procedure or were a TV crew just following a day in the life of a dope sample collector?

Anticyclone said:
How come there is a video? Is it normal procedure or were a TV crew just following a day in the life of a dope sample collector?
It is for a worldwide syndicated french TV show, the Doping Follies. It is sort of a cross between American Gladiators and American Idol. Athletes compete for valuable prizes as they attempt to outwit the AFLD.

Absolutely hilarious. "I know I got that warning letter, but seriously, I had an understanding... Pat? Pat? Where's senior Mcquaid DAMNIT!"

Anticyclone said:
I know that last year german tv was following the chapeons, or whatever these guys are called, to show how easy it was to prolong the time between the end of the stage and the actual test..

Status
Not open for further replies.