video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Welch

Hello,

My name is David Welch and I am a video producer and owner of a video production company in
Valparaiso, Indiana named Shining Star Video Productions. We specialize in producing instructional
or how-to videos that we mainly market over the internet. I am posting this message because we are
seeking people accomplished in various fields who might want their very own professionally produced
video produced at absolutely no cost to them. If we feel there is a market on the internet to sell
your video, we will waive our normal production cost of approximately $5000. This is a very unusual
offer from a video company for the right individual. The reason we are posting messages such as this
on various forums and discussion groups, is that it is much more efficient and cheaper in contacting
"experts" than mailing out letters to thousands of businesses around the country.

We designed this as a win-win situation and several "experts" have already taken advantage of
it. We recently produced how to videos on arc welding, how to detail a vehicle and how to bake
and decorate a wedding cake. We have been selling all of these quite successfully on the
internet and would like to produce more titles. If you are interested in purchasing any of the
above-mentioned titles, please let us know. We can ship them anywhere in the world. We also have
various other titles in different stages of development such as Alzheimers disease, body
piercing, tattooing, smoking cessation, custom coffee brewing etc. Do you have a special
interest, knowledge, hobby or skill that others might want to pay to learn? Would you like to
earn extra money by selling it to others?

Why would you want your own video produced? You might want your own professional video (or DVD) to
help train your employees, as a video resume, to help advertise your business around the country, to
market yourself etc. The only condition we have in waiving our fees is that you agree not to market
it on the internet and compete against us. You are perfectly welcome to sell your own video (or DVD)
out of your place of business or through ads in niche magazines.

This is not a scam or get-rich-quick scheme. This is a legitimate bonafide offer. I am a
professional producer who has successfully owned my own business for 12 years. My partner and
assistant director is a film school graduate from Columbia University in Chicago. We shoot all video
in 3 chip digital and edit on the latest computer technology. We are not just a couple of crazy guys
who bought some equipment and came up with a get-rich-quick scheme. If you would like to discuss our
offer or request a demo video and brochure, please phone me at 219.531.6860 or email me at
[email protected]. You might be glad you did. If we are out of the office on a shoot, please leave
your name and contact information on our answering machine. BTW, we will be shooting video in Hawaii
from Feb.9-19 so if we are a little late in responding to your call, that is the reason.

Sincerely, David L. Welch Owner/Producer Shining Star Video Productions Valparaiso, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.