video producer seeking cake maker/decorator to star in how-to video production

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by David Welch, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. David Welch

    David Welch Guest

    Hello,

    My name is David Welch and I am a video producer and owner of a video production company in
    Valparaiso, Indiana named Shining Star Video Productions. We specialize in producing instructional
    or how-to videos that we mainly market over the internet. I am posting this message because we are
    seeking people accomplished in various fields who might want their very own professionally produced
    video produced at absolutely no cost to them. If we feel there is a market on the internet to sell
    your video, we will waive our normal production cost of approximately $5000. This is a very unusual
    offer from a video company for the right individual. The reason we are posting messages such as this
    on various forums and discussion groups, is that it is much more efficient and cheaper in contacting
    "experts" than mailing out letters to thousands of businesses around the country.

    We designed this as a win-win situation and several "experts" have already taken advantage of
    it. We recently produced how to videos on arc welding, how to detail a vehicle and how to bake
    and decorate a wedding cake. We have been selling all of these quite successfully on the
    internet and would like to produce more titles. If you are interested in purchasing any of the
    above-mentioned titles, please let us know. We can ship them anywhere in the world. We also have
    various other titles in different stages of development such as Alzheimers disease, body
    piercing, tattooing, smoking cessation, custom coffee brewing etc. Do you have a special
    interest, knowledge, hobby or skill that others might want to pay to learn? Would you like to
    earn extra money by selling it to others?

    Why would you want your own video produced? You might want your own professional video (or DVD) to
    help train your employees, as a video resume, to help advertise your business around the country, to
    market yourself etc. The only condition we have in waiving our fees is that you agree not to market
    it on the internet and compete against us. You are perfectly welcome to sell your own video (or DVD)
    out of your place of business or through ads in niche magazines.

    This is not a scam or get-rich-quick scheme. This is a legitimate bonafide offer. I am a
    professional producer who has successfully owned my own business for 12 years. My partner and
    assistant director is a film school graduate from Columbia University in Chicago. We shoot all video
    in 3 chip digital and edit on the latest computer technology. We are not just a couple of crazy guys
    who bought some equipment and came up with a get-rich-quick scheme. If you would like to discuss our
    offer or request a demo video and brochure, please phone me at 219.531.6860 or email me at
    [email protected] You might be glad you did. If we are out of the office on a shoot, please leave
    your name and contact information on our answering machine. BTW, we will be shooting video in Hawaii
    from Feb.9-19 so if we are a little late in responding to your call, that is the reason.

    Sincerely, David L. Welch Owner/Producer Shining Star Video Productions Valparaiso, IN
     
    Tags:


  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 5 Feb 2004 15:07:51 -0800, [email protected] (David Welch)
    wrote:

    >This is not a scam or get-rich-quick scheme.

    It's a scam.

    -sw
     
  3. Default User

    Default User Guest

    David Welch wrote:

    > I am posting this message because we are seeking people accomplished in various fields who might
    > want their very own professionally produced video produced at absolutely no cost to them.

    What the hell? Did someone label this, "Spam RFC day"?

    Brian Rodenborn
     
  4. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

    David Welch wrote:
    > Why would you want your own video produced? You might want your own professional video (or DVD) to
    > help train your employees, as a video resume, to help advertise your business around the country,
    > to market yourself etc.

    Nice. Would you be interested in filming a documentary where I explain the best way to pick
    one's nose?

    > This is not a scam or get-rich-quick scheme.

    What's that drinking game called...? Oh yeah, BULLSHIT.

    --
    John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]
     
  5. Kalanamak

    Kalanamak Guest

    Default User wrote:

    > What the hell? Did someone label this, "Spam RFC day"?

    I'm more cynical than you. I think it is some enemy of Mr. Welch who wants his house robbed while he
    is in Hawaii. blacksalt who used to live where people would be shot just so the whole family would
    go see them in the hospital or funeral, and then the house(s) would be robbed.
     
  6. Vox Humana

    Vox Humana Guest

  7. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:14:59 -0600, John Gaughan
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >David Welch wrote:
    >> Why would you want your own video produced? You might want your own professional video (or DVD)
    >> to help train your employees, as a video resume, to help advertise your business around the
    >> country, to market yourself etc.
    >
    >Nice. Would you be interested in filming a documentary where I explain the best way to pick
    >one's nose?
    >
    you know, i'd bet there'd be a market for that. maybe it's been on fox already.

    your pal, blake
     
Loading...