VIDEO - San Juan Trail

> Thanks, and I'll reply on the bottoms from now on (why it
> matters, I am curious).
>
> Luke

Better readability and flow. It's really hard to follow a
thread when some people are top posting while others are
bottom posting. Some NG's don't mind top posting, but not
here. It's common NG courtesy to follow the local rules of
the NG in question... just like following the rules on your
local biking trails.
--
Slacker - hehehe, like that riding tie-in...smooth baby, smooth

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:38:05 -0400, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Here's some of the video I shot on the San Juan Trail this
> past Sunday.

Nice vid, reminds me of some landscape and singletrack
around here (Wellington, New Zealand).

Cheers Anton

Michael Paul wrote:

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>
>>>TM wrote:
>>>

>>And I'm sure having two daddies didn't help either.
>>--
>>Slacker
>

> don't you have some dried ostrich meat sticks to eat or
> something?
>
> Michael

You whats funny, I was thinking of Mikey V when I wrote
that, not you. But know I realize Miles was talking
about you.

Alright, excuse me, I have a(nother) date with my toilet!
--
Slacker - Ostrich Boy signing off

Slacker wrote:

> You whats funny, I was thinking of Mikey V when I wrote
> that, not you. But know I realize Miles was talking
> about you.

> Slacker - Ostrich Boy signing off

Slack, I have never actually raced the 24 Hours Of
Monterrey, or gone on a long weekend of riding to Nevada and
Utah, with Mike V. In fact, I can't remember him ever
actually riding in my truck for any real distance at all-
certainly none long enough for him to bring his CD
collection for the drive. The more I think about, I realize
that I don't even know MV's taste in music at all, but I
suspect he may not care for it at all.

miles