VIDEO - San Juan Trail

> TM wrote:
>
>>But, you can tell me I won't tell anyone else, what happened to Mike as a
>>kid?
>>

> The usual. Too much bad TV was a major factor, I think.
>
> miles

And I'm sure having two daddies didn't help either.
--
Slacker

> So? I'd give him props for just getting out there and making movies!!

I agree. I would like to make movies as well. My (childish) comment
wasn't regarding his speed (or slowness, as he put it) or towards the
production--good music and production qualities. Just could have cut out
large sections of the video.

> btw, you must be new here (?) Welcome and have a look at our FAQ:
> http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm
>
> especially 1.2.1
>
> <sigh>

Thanks, and I'll reply on the bottoms from now on (why it matters, I am
curious).

Luke

> Thanks, and I'll reply on the bottoms from now on (why it matters, I am
> curious).
>
> Luke

Better readability and flow. It's really hard to follow a thread when
some people are top posting while others are bottom posting. Some NG's
don't mind top posting, but not here. It's common NG courtesy to follow
the local rules of the NG in question... just like following the rules
on your local biking trails.
--
Slacker - hehehe, like that riding tie-in...smooth baby, smooth

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:38:05 -0400, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Here's some of the video I shot on the San Juan Trail this past Sunday.

Nice vid, reminds me of some landscape and singletrack around here
(Wellington, New Zealand).

Cheers
Anton

Michael Paul wrote:

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>>TM wrote:
>>>

>>And I'm sure having two daddies didn't help either.
>>--
>>Slacker

> don't you have some dried ostrich meat sticks to eat or something?
>
> Michael

You whats funny, I was thinking of Mikey V when I wrote that, not you.
But know I realize Miles was talking about you.

Alright, excuse me, I have a(nother) date with my toilet!
--
Slacker - Ostrich Boy signing off

Slacker wrote:

> You whats funny, I was thinking of Mikey V when I wrote that, not you.
> But know I realize Miles was talking about you.

> Slacker - Ostrich Boy signing off

Slack, I have never actually raced the 24 Hours Of Monterrey, or gone on
a long weekend of riding to Nevada and Utah, with Mike V. In fact, I
can't remember him ever actually riding in my truck for any real
distance at all- certainly none long enough for him to bring his CD
collection for the drive.
The more I think about, I realize that I don't even know MV's taste in
music at all, but I suspect he may not care for it at all.

miles