~Video~ Son of Middle Creek / North Trail

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Son of Middle Creek and North Trail, Vail, Colorado
>
> Nothing tough. Just a beautiful trail through pine and Aspen groves
> with a gorgeous view of Vail ski area.
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/smc.mpg (62 MB MPEG)

Good stuff Mitch...well...except for the "willie" song.......

Gary <(;-}

GeeDubb wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>Son of Middle Creek and North Trail, Vail, Colorado
>>
>>Nothing tough. Just a beautiful trail through pine and Aspen groves
>>with a gorgeous view of Vail ski area.
>>
>>http://www.schnauzers.ws/smc.mpg (62 MB MPEG)

> Good stuff Mitch...well...except for the "willie" song.......
>
> Gary <(;-}

Stuck in your mind now, isn't it? It has that effect on people. Why do
you think I was forced to use it? Love is Like Oxygen didn't work as well.

Sweet (no, the band). Ya either love 'em or hate 'em.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws