Video teaser (from the makers of The Circus)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
    > http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
    >
    > Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
    > Rise to my library.
    > --
    > Slacker

    how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to wait
    for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this town is
    not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a off-in-gods-country
    little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
    > >
    > > Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
    > > Rise to my library.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to wait
    > for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this town
    > is not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a
    > off-in-gods-country little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).
    >
    > ~Travis

    Hehe....ah yes, good ol' dial up....I can almost remember it even though it was only 12
    days ago ;^ )
    --
    Slacker

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
    > > > http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
    > > >
    > > > Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
    > > > Rise to my library.
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to
    > > wait for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this
    > > town is not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a
    > > off-in-gods-country little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).
    > >
    > > ~Travis
    >

    > Hehe....ah yes, good ol' dial up....I can almost remember it even though it was only 12 days
    > ago ;^ )
    > --
    > Slacker

    Brag, brag, brag. didn't your mommy teach you to share ;-)

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  5. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:39:57 -0400, Technician wrote:

    > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser?

    Cause with video, its only a couple of minutes.

    It was all adult BMX stuff anyway. Just turn on ESPN2 sometime and save yourself the download.

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:39:57 -0400, Technician wrote:
    >
    > > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser?
    >
    > Cause with video, its only a couple of minutes.
    >
    > It was all adult BMX stuff anyway. Just turn on ESPN2 sometime and save yourself the download.

    Yeah, i keep checking ESPN and ESPN2 for some mtb action, but either there is none, or i miss it. I
    have quite a few sports channels (though not as many as dish). well, 4 to be exact, ESPN 1&2, NESN
    (New England Sports News?), and FSNE (Fox Sports News). the closest i found was "Xterra USA
    Championship" on tomorrow @ 2p. or "Extreme Force: The Science of Mountain Biking" on a channel i
    don't get (Digital, NGC).

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  7. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:25:20 -0400, Technician wrote:

    > Yeah, i keep checking ESPN and ESPN2 for some mtb action, but either there is none, or i miss it.

    That was my point; this wasn't "mtb action" it was BMX, on mountain bikes. Actually, they might have
    been riding BMX bikes for some of those scenes.