Video teaser (from the makers of The Circus)

In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
> http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
>
> Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
> Rise to my library.
> --
> Slacker

how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to wait
for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this town is
not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a off-in-gods-country
little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

> > http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
> >
> > Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
> > Rise to my library.
> > --
> > Slacker
> >

> how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to wait
> for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this town
> is not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a
> off-in-gods-country little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).
>
> ~Travis

Hehe....ah yes, good ol' dial up....I can almost remember it even though it was only 12
days ago ;^ )
--
Slacker

In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
> > > http://www.mtbfilms.com/rise/teaser.html 10mb
> > >
> > > Dang it, now that guy is going to make me breakdown and buy a VCR, so I can add The Circus and
> > > Rise to my library.
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> > >

> > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser? though i suppose, it is a tease while you have to
> > wait for the download to complete (still on dial-up here as local network owner states that this
> > town is not big enough to justify the cost of broadband, when the next "town" over, a
> > off-in-gods-country little town called Temple, has DSL, and cable internet).
> >
> > ~Travis
>

> Hehe....ah yes, good ol' dial up....I can almost remember it even though it was only 12 days
> ago ;^ )
> --
> Slacker

Brag, brag, brag. didn't your mommy teach you to share ;-)

~Travis
--

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:39:57 -0400, Technician wrote:

> how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser?

Cause with video, its only a couple of minutes.

It was all adult BMX stuff anyway. Just turn on ESPN2 sometime and save yourself the download.

> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:39:57 -0400, Technician wrote:
>
> > how can a 10mb file be considered a teaser?
>
> Cause with video, its only a couple of minutes.
>
> It was all adult BMX stuff anyway. Just turn on ESPN2 sometime and save yourself the download.

Yeah, i keep checking ESPN and ESPN2 for some mtb action, but either there is none, or i miss it. I
have quite a few sports channels (though not as many as dish). well, 4 to be exact, ESPN 1&2, NESN
(New England Sports News?), and FSNE (Fox Sports News). the closest i found was "Xterra USA
Championship" on tomorrow @ 2p. or "Extreme Force: The Science of Mountain Biking" on a channel i
don't get (Digital, NGC).

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:25:20 -0400, Technician wrote:

> Yeah, i keep checking ESPN and ESPN2 for some mtb action, but either there is none, or i miss it.

That was my point; this wasn't "mtb action" it was BMX, on mountain bikes. Actually, they might have
been riding BMX bikes for some of those scenes.