Video's wanted

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Giant Atx 860, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. Anyone know where I can buy Video's or Dvd's on MTB World
    Championship Highlights like XC and downhill ? I have seen
    many, but they are just great riders doing crazy stuff.

    So any online stores that have a list ? Or I am in
    Australia, so anyone know any place to get em ?? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Adownhiller

    Adownhiller Guest

    "Giant ATX 860" wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can buy Video's or Dvd's on MTB World
    > Championship Highlights like XC and downhill ? I have seen
    > many, but they are just great riders doing crazy stuff.
    >
    > So any online stores that have a list ? Or I am in
    > Australia, so anyone know any place to get em ?? Thanks

    For downhill world cups and world champs coverage you'll
    definitely wanna check out "Earthed"
    http://www.4130.com/boxoffice/index.html It's got all the
    coverage of the Worlds from 2003, and NORBAs, as well as
    loads of other stuff including sessions with Rennie and Hill
    (which should keep you aussies happy!). It isn't full of the
    usual hucking off cliffs and towerblocks that most videos
    seem to be veering towards nowadays, but it does have decent
    footage of top riders doing what they do best, you really
    get to see some amazing riding skills. I can't recommend
    this DVD enough.

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    adownhiller wrote:
    > "Giant ATX 860" wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know where I can buy Video's or Dvd's on MTB World
    >>Championship Highlights like XC and downhill ? I have seen
    >>many, but they are just great riders doing crazy stuff.
    >>
    >>So any online stores that have a list ? Or I am in
    >>Australia, so anyone know any place to get em ?? Thanks
    >

    > For downhill world cups and world champs coverage you'll
    > definitely wanna check out "Earthed"
    > http://www.4130.com/boxoffice/index.html It's got all the
    > coverage of the Worlds from 2003, and NORBAs, as well as
    > loads of other stuff including sessions with Rennie and
    > Hill (which should keep you aussies happy!). It isn't full
    > of the usual hucking off cliffs and towerblocks that most
    > videos seem to be veering towards nowadays, but it does
    > have decent footage of top riders doing what they do best,
    > you really get to see some amazing riding skills. I can't
    > recommend this DVD enough.

    2nd that! Earthed is bad ass, but it's like 80% DH racing; I
    don't remember any cliff hucking?? The other 20% is 4X, some
    BMX, dirt jumping and some lame mini bike stuff.

    I knew those guys had insane skills, but I didn't quite
    comprehend just how insane... It's mind blowing! And the
    Aussies do truly rip... big time! And Houseman might be one
    pot smoking nut, but that dude is an animal.
    --
    Slacker

  4. Adownhiller

    Adownhiller Guest

    "Slacker" wrote:
    > adownhiller wrote:
    > > For downhill world cups and world champs coverage you'll
    > > definitely wanna
    check
    > > out "Earthed" http://www.4130.com/boxoffice/index.html
    > > It's got all the coverage of the Worlds from 2003, and
    > > NORBAs, as well as loads of other
    stuff
    > > including sessions with Rennie and Hill (which should
    > > keep you aussies
    happy!).
    > > It isn't full of the usual hucking off cliffs and
    > > towerblocks that most
    videos
    > > seem to be veering towards nowadays, but it does have
    > > decent footage of top riders doing what they do best,
    > > you really get to see some amazing riding skills. I
    > > can't recommend this DVD enough.
    > >

    > 2nd that! Earthed is bad ass, but it's like 80% DH racing;
    > I don't remember any cliff hucking??

    That's what I said! "It isn't full of the usual hucking off
    cliffs and towerblocks"

    > The other 20% is 4X, some BMX, dirt jumping and some lame
    > mini bike stuff.

    Hey it's not lame, it's great fun! I was at that "Scrappy
    raceday" on the DVD, T'was ace! Admitedly, it does look lame
    on video though.

    > I knew those guys had insane skills, but I didn't quite
    > comprehend just how insane... It's mind blowing! And the
    > Aussies do truly rip... big time! And Houseman might be
    > one pot smoking nut, but that dude is an animal.

    I envy their skills, it is truly inspiring to watch some of
    these guys ride bikes.

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    adownhiller wrote:
    > "Slacker" wrote:
    >
    >>2nd that! Earthed is bad ass, but it's like 80% DH racing;
    >>I don't remember any cliff hucking??
    >

    > That's what I said! "It isn't full of the usual hucking
    > off cliffs and towerblocks"

    Sorry bro... reading comprehension problem.

    >>The other 20% is 4X, some BMX, dirt jumping and some lame
    >>mini bike stuff.
    >

    > Hey it's not lame, it's great fun! I was at that "Scrappy
    > raceday" on the DVD, T'was ace! Admitedly, it does look
    > lame on video though.

    Yeah, I'm sure it would be a blast to ride one of those
    things, but I won't want my friends to see me doing it!

    >>I knew those guys had insane skills, but I didn't quite
    >>comprehend just how insane... It's mind blowing! And the
    >>Aussies do truly rip... big time! And Houseman might be
    >>one pot smoking nut, but that dude is an animal.
    >

    > I envy their skills, it is truly inspiring to watch some
    > of these guys ride bikes.

    Sure is; I've been watch this vid daily... learning a lot.
    It's a keeper!
    --
    Slacker

  6. Onefred