Viewing the Tour de France in Paris

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Carl Sundquist wrote:
> >
> > "I was only 1'18 slower than the winner Bradley McGee," Maier commented

> That was a nice way of putting it. The last time I ran the 100 meters, I
> was only about 1'18 slower than the world record.

Better to compare with participants' times.

196 Stéphane Auge (Fra) Credit Agricole 1.03.80
197 Nick Gates (Aus) Lotto Domo 1.04.61
198 Alessandro Bertolini (Ita) Alessio 1.06.01

-ilan

You could also give this year's Paris-Nice stage a try. It's a bit more
challenging and longer than last year's prologue. Plus, probably less
traffic (especially in Chaville/meudon/Issy/Vanves than in the middle of
Paris.