Villaware

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Terry, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Does anyone have any experience with the Villaware Interbake 3 grill? It has removable cooking
    plates for a grill, waffle maker and quesadilla maker. Looks interesting. I like the idea of taking
    the plates out and putting them in the dishwasher, too.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    Terry wrote:
    > Does anyone have any experience with the Villaware Interbake 3 grill? It has removable cooking
    > plates for a grill, waffle maker and quesadilla maker. Looks interesting. I like the idea of
    > taking the plates out and putting them in the dishwasher, too.
    >
    > Thanks

    I have it and love it! I use it mostly for filled sandwiches and waffles. Clean-up is a snap.

    Jill