Vino Fired From Astana

Eagle10

Jul 17, 2007
It was bound to happen
http://www.rte.ie/sport/cycling/2007/0730/vinokourova.html

Putting aside what happened to him:

I for one will miss Vino attacking, never knowing when he would change up the race always adding that extra excitement to the tour.

He was one of the unlucky ones that was caught out of many others that should not judge.

I still wonder if the crash started off the chain of events for him.

I am so puzzled why he would dope when he was so far behind knowing he could not win the tour.
Also knowing he would get tested if he won a stage.
Why did he flunk on the stage so badly after the TT if he had in fact had the transfusion.

Things that make one go mmmmmmm

Sad to see someone so prominent go out this way.

Vino is innocent! I don't believe it is humanly possible for someone to do something as stupid as he was alledged to have done. Think of how creepy that would be to have someone else's blood in your system. Someone couldn't make this **** up if they tried.

Eagle10 said:
I am so puzzled why he would dope when he was so far behind knowing he could not win the tour.
Big ego. Salvage some pride. Who cares about Klodi. I am a hero!!! No, I am a very low IQ cheat....Dohhhh!!!

jsull14 said:
Think of how creepy that would be to have someone else's blood in your system.
It happens in hospitals every day. Why do you think people donate blood to the Red Cross?

ATM said:
It happens in hospitals every day. Why do you think people donate blood to the Red Cross?
Yes, you are right. Maybe Vino should use that as his excuse. After all he did dump a bunch of blood on the road.
DV208373.jpg

jsull14 said:
Vino is innocent! I don't believe it is humanly possible for someone to do something as stupid as he was alledged to have done. Think of how creepy that would be to have someone else's blood in your system. Someone couldn't make this **** up if they tried.

What are your thoughts on Tyler Hamilton and Santiago Perez?