Vino in difficulty...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Keith, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    ....I knew he didn't have what it takes, thought his bad day would come
    later though

    Tags:

  2. Laz

    Laz Guest

    "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ...I knew he didn't have what it takes, thought his bad day would come
    > later though

    5:17 down with boobly; wow !!!

    Laz

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    It IS significant that Bobby is as fast as Vino. This implies that
    Bobby hasn't gotten any slower in the intervening years since his 3
    step on the Podium.

  4. On 12 Jul 2005 10:15:49 -0700, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >It IS significant that Bobby is as fast as Vino. This implies that
    >Bobby hasn't gotten any slower in the intervening years since his 3
    >step on the Podium.

    I'd say that's a stretch. I saw it as Vino had a bad day and couldn't
    pace his GC man up the climb, while BJ could.

    I think tomorrow will be a better gauge of their abilities, since Vino
    obviously didn't look to be himself and now has that first mountain
    stage under his belt.

    MT

  5. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Problem with that is that everyone else has this stage under their belt
    too.