[email protected] wrote:

> http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=reu-dopingvinokourov_interview&prov=reuters&type=lgns
>
> TIny:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3c9n2s
>
> The word is SCAPEGOAT.
>
> The other word is MONEY.
>
> Nothing "clean" about it.
>
> Thank you. --D-y

This looks like any number of articles that quoted Jeanson before she
finally admitted to being a lifer.

If you read between the lines, Vino's real beef appears to be with the
guy who mislabled his blood bag with Kashechkin's during the final week
of the Tour.

That is all,

Magilla

On Dec 11, 4:06 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=reu-dopingvinokourov_interview&p...

> > TIny:

> >http://tinyurl.com/3c9n2s

> > The word is SCAPEGOAT.

> > The other word is MONEY.

> > Nothing "clean" about it.

> > Thank you. --D-y

(MG replied):
> This looks like any number of articles that quoted Jeanson before she
> finally admitted to being a lifer.

They all doped, some more successfully.

> If you read between the lines, Vino's real beef appears to be with the
> guy who mislabled his blood bag with Kashechkin's during the final week
> of the Tour.

I was just reading the lines where the real beef was being made a
scapegoat for institutionalized doping in a small sport.

Have you been keeping up with the baseball players (USA)?

http://tinyurl.com/24wdm4 (Yahoo Sports News)

(quoting):
The players' association filed a grievance Monday to overturn the 15-
day suspension given to Kansas City Royals outfielder Jose Guillen for
violating baseball's drug program.

Guillen and Baltimore's Jay Gibbons were suspended last Thursday by
commissioner Bud Selig following media reports that they received
human growth hormone after January 2005, when it was banned by
baseball. Gibbons chose not to contest his penalty.

Arbitrator Shyam Das will decide whether Selig's suspension of Guillen
was proper. The penalty is to be served at the start of next season.

"It's been agreed that the matter needs to be resolved prior to
opening day," said Michael Weiner, the union's general counsel.

Guillen has not been charged by the government with a crime, and he is
not known to have failed a drug test.

His could be the first of several grievances that will go before Das
and could become a precedent for players disciplined for performance-
enhancing drugs absent a positive test or a conviction for possession.
(end quote)

Two weeks, not two years. Union files grievance to overturn or lessen
penalty (v. another round of butt-covering retro-testing at LNDD, for
instance).

Scapegoat. Money. --D-y

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 11, 4:06 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:
>>
>>>http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=reu-dopingvinokourov_interview&p...

>>>TIny:

>>>http://tinyurl.com/3c9n2s

>>>The word is SCAPEGOAT.

>>>The other word is MONEY.

>>>Nothing "clean" about it.

>>>Thank you. --D-y

> (MG replied):
>
>>This looks like any number of articles that quoted Jeanson before she
>>finally admitted to being a lifer.

> They all doped, some more successfully.
>

>>If you read between the lines, Vino's real beef appears to be with the
>>guy who mislabled his blood bag with Kashechkin's during the final week
>>of the Tour.

> I was just reading the lines where the real beef was being made a
> scapegoat for institutionalized doping in a small sport.
>
> Have you been keeping up with the baseball players (USA)?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/24wdm4 (Yahoo Sports News)
>
> (quoting):
> The players' association filed a grievance Monday to overturn the 15-
> day suspension given to Kansas City Royals outfielder Jose Guillen for
> violating baseball's drug program.
>
> Guillen and Baltimore's Jay Gibbons were suspended last Thursday by
> commissioner Bud Selig following media reports that they received
> human growth hormone after January 2005, when it was banned by
> baseball. Gibbons chose not to contest his penalty.
>
> Arbitrator Shyam Das will decide whether Selig's suspension of Guillen
> was proper. The penalty is to be served at the start of next season.
>
> "It's been agreed that the matter needs to be resolved prior to
> opening day," said Michael Weiner, the union's general counsel.
>
> Guillen has not been charged by the government with a crime, and he is
> not known to have failed a drug test.
>
> His could be the first of several grievances that will go before Das
> and could become a precedent for players disciplined for performance-
> enhancing drugs absent a positive test or a conviction for possession.
> (end quote)
>
> Two weeks, not two years. Union files grievance to overturn or lessen
> penalty (v. another round of butt-covering retro-testing at LNDD, for
> instance).
>
> Scapegoat. Money. --D-y

Oh right, and Building 7 was imploded.

Why are you comparing cycling with baseball? Baseball isn't a member of
WADA and, as such, it is weird that you would think that WADA never goes
after them like they do cyclists.

Landis and Vinegar AGREED to join WADA and he was well aware of the
so-called scapegoating nonsense when he signed his $1.2 million contract
with Astana. I'm pretty sure Wino read about the Landis case at some
point in the last year and for some reason it didn't seem to concern him.

Sorry if I don't cry crocodile tears for a guy whose baggage handlers
mixed his blood up with Kashechkin's.

You and Vino need to stop stroking each other in a public forum before I
call the cops.

Magilla

On Dec 11, 5:51 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Oh right, and Building 7 was imploded.
>
> Why are you comparing cycling with baseball? Baseball isn't a member of
> WADA and, as such, it is weird that you would think that WADA never goes
> after them like they do cyclists.

Why are you comparing Buiding 7 and anything?

> Landis and Vinegar AGREED to join WADA and he was well aware of the
> so-called scapegoating nonsense when he signed his $1.2 million contract
> with Astana. I'm pretty sure Wino read about the Landis case at some
> point in the last year and for some reason it didn't seem to concern him.

This is one of the reeeely sneaky parts. Wanna ride as a pro bike
racer? You AGREE to WADA whether you really want to or not.

> Sorry if I don't cry crocodile tears for a guy whose baggage handlers
> mixed his blood up with Kashechkin's.

What I can't understand is why, if that is the case, similar to the
obvious suppositions IRT Hamilton and Perez, someone didn't get sick.
Or, get sick first and then die.

Two weeks off, not two years (lifetime in career terms), and I might
think it was kinda funny, too.

> You and Vino need to stop stroking each other in a public forum before I
> call the cops.

You and Kunich, such a pair of cards. --D-y

<[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> On Dec 11, 5:51 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Oh right, and Building 7 was imploded.
>>
>> Why are you comparing cycling with baseball? Baseball isn't a member of
>> WADA and, as such, it is weird that you would think that WADA never goes
>> after them like they do cyclists.

> Why are you comparing Buiding 7 and anything?
>
>> Landis and Vinegar AGREED to join WADA and he was well aware of the
>> so-called scapegoating nonsense when he signed his $1.2 million contract
>> with Astana. I'm pretty sure Wino read about the Landis case at some
>> point in the last year and for some reason it didn't seem to concern him.

> This is one of the reeeely sneaky parts. Wanna ride as a pro bike
> racer? You AGREE to WADA whether you really want to or not.
>>
>> Sorry if I don't cry crocodile tears for a guy whose baggage handlers
>> mixed his blood up with Kashechkin's.

> What I can't understand is why, if that is the case, similar to the
> obvious suppositions IRT Hamilton and Perez, someone didn't get sick.
> Or, get sick first and then die.

Of course it wasn't the case. Hamilton and Perez have indeed different blood
groups. Vino and Kaschechkin have been victims of a nasty trick. The two
were convinced that the Châtenay-Malabry laboratory wasn't yet ready to
detect homogenous blood transfusions. That was the case two or three weeks
before the beginning of the Tour, but what the two Kazakhs didn't know was
that the doctors of the laboratory of Lausanne had instructed their French
collegues on the sly, with the result that they were capable of doning
reliable tests as well. Unfortunately, McQuaid didn't have the decency to
announce this interesting news, as Verbruggen would have done.

Benjo

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 11, 5:51 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Landis and Vinegar AGREED to join WADA and he was well aware of the
>>so-called scapegoating nonsense when he signed his $1.2 million contract
>>with Astana. I'm pretty sure Wino read about the Landis case at some
>>point in the last year and for some reason it didn't seem to concern him.

> This is one of the reeeely sneaky parts. Wanna ride as a pro bike
> racer? You AGREE to WADA whether you really want to or not.

Oh yeah..well if that's the case, then how come baseball, football, and
basketball players still play their sports and don't have to subject
themselves to WADA oversight?

Answer: All the 800 score SAT athletes in those sports are smart enough
to have started their own player's union decades ago to protect their
rights and interests. Whereas cyclists are too busy jacking off to
their team kits, staring at asphalt, and wearing turned-around baseball
caps.

Landis and Tylenol want the public to pay for what is really a situation
that only exists because of their own apathy and the collective apathy
of fellow pros towards influencing the governance of their own sport
through a player's union. And if they didn't want to lose everything
because they dope (like every other athlete in every other sport does),
then they should have unionized.

People who load fish off frozen docks even have a union to preserve
their fish jobs. You tell me what excuse cyclists have who make
$500,000/year?

Life isn't a dress rehearsal, pal. Unions exist for a reason. If
cyclists choose to not form one, then that's THEIR choice and I'm not
gonna give them any sympathy for acting like the cocksuckers of the UCI
they evidently want to be.

Magilla

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 11, 5:51 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Sorry if I don't cry crocodile tears for a guy whose baggage handlers
>>mixed his blood up with Kashechkin's.

> What I can't understand is why, if that is the case, similar to the
> obvious suppositions IRT Hamilton and Perez, someone didn't get sick.
> Or, get sick first and then die.

Because you can infuse the wrong typed blood, and, depending upon how
close the donor is to the recipient in the Major Histocompatibility
(MHC) antigens, you may or may not get a serious immune response.

When you type blood, you type for not only the A,B antigens and Rh
factor, but also for the ~22 or so MHC antigens. You can still
transfuse donor blood that is not a perfect match to all those antigens,
but I don't know when a mismatch would result in symptoms that matter.

Of course the alternative explanation is that the blood doctors of Vino,
Kash, and Tylenol thought they could outsmart WADA by transfusing
"perfect-match" donor blood which they MIGHT think the WADA test cannot
differentiate.

One of the interesting revelations with the Tyler Hamilton arbitration
hearing was that USADA was forced to disclose the 3 antigens they used
to catch Tylenol. WADA guards the secrecy of these target antigens like
a state secret in order to preserve the efficacy of the homologous blood
transfusion test.

Once all these antigens are disclosed, you can defeat it.

Also, not many people know this, but any female cyclist who tests
positive for the homologous blood doping test can simply state they had
a miscarriage and WADA has indicated they must accept that explanantion
without proof .

All a female cyclist would have to say is she had alot of unprotected
sex with many men and she missed her period a couple times. WADA has no
way to compel any male donor to submit a blood sample.

So you will never see any female cyclist busted for what Tyleneol, Vino,
Kash, and Santi did.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> On Dec 11, 5:51 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry if I don't cry crocodile tears for a guy whose baggage handlers
>>> mixed his blood up with Kashechkin's.

>> What I can't understand is why, if that is the case, similar to the
>> obvious suppositions IRT Hamilton and Perez, someone didn't get sick.
>> Or, get sick first and then die.

> Because you can infuse the wrong typed blood, and, depending upon how
> close the donor is to the recipient in the Major Histocompatibility
> (MHC) antigens, you may or may not get a serious immune response.
>
> When you type blood, you type for not only the A,B antigens and Rh
> factor, but also for the ~22 or so MHC antigens. You can still
> transfuse donor blood that is not a perfect match to all those antigens,
> but I don't know when a mismatch would result in symptoms that matter.
>
> Of course the alternative explanation is that the blood doctors of Vino,
> Kash, and Tylenol thought they could outsmart WADA by transfusing
> "perfect-match" donor blood which they MIGHT think the WADA test cannot
> differentiate.
>
> One of the interesting revelations with the Tyler Hamilton arbitration
> hearing was that USADA was forced to disclose the 3 antigens they used
> to catch Tylenol. WADA guards the secrecy of these target antigens like
> a state secret in order to preserve the efficacy of the homologous blood
> transfusion test.
>
> Once all these antigens are disclosed, you can defeat it.
>
> Also, not many people know this, but any female cyclist who tests
> positive for the homologous blood doping test can simply state they had
> a miscarriage and WADA has indicated they must accept that explanantion
> without proof .
>
> All a female cyclist would have to say is she had alot of unprotected
> sex with many men and she missed her period a couple times. WADA has no
> way to compel any male donor to submit a blood sample.
>
> So you will never see any female cyclist busted for what Tyleneol, Vino,
> Kash, and Santi did.

If Tyler rides on a velodrome, does he go faster in the turns?

Bob Schwartz

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> What I can't understand is why, if that is the case, similar to the
>>> obvious suppositions IRT Hamilton and Perez, someone didn't get sick.
>>> Or, get sick first and then die.

>> Because you can infuse the wrong typed blood, and, depending upon how
>> close the donor is to the recipient in the Major Histocompatibility
>> (MHC) antigens, you may or may not get a serious immune response.
>>
>> When you type blood, you type for not only the A,B antigens and Rh
>> factor, but also for the ~22 or so MHC antigens. You can still
>> transfuse donor blood that is not a perfect match to all those
>> antigens, but I don't know when a mismatch would result in symptoms
>> that matter.
>>
>> Of course the alternative explanation is that the blood doctors of
>> Vino, Kash, and Tylenol thought they could outsmart WADA by
>> transfusing "perfect-match" donor blood which they MIGHT think the
>> WADA test cannot differentiate.
>>
>> One of the interesting revelations with the Tyler Hamilton arbitration
>> hearing was that USADA was forced to disclose the 3 antigens they used
>> to catch Tylenol. WADA guards the secrecy of these target antigens
>> like a state secret in order to preserve the efficacy of the
>> homologous blood transfusion test.
>>
>> Once all these antigens are disclosed, you can defeat it.
>>
>> Also, not many people know this, but any female cyclist who tests
>> positive for the homologous blood doping test can simply state they
>> had a miscarriage and WADA has indicated they must accept that
>> explanantion without proof .
>>
>> All a female cyclist would have to say is she had alot of unprotected
>> sex with many men and she missed her period a couple times. WADA has
>> no way to compel any male donor to submit a blood sample.
>>
>> So you will never see any female cyclist busted for what Tyleneol,
>> Vino, Kash, and Santi did.

> If Tyler rides on a velodrome, does he go faster in the turns?
>
> Bob Schwartz

Given that Tyler has been kicked off Tinkoff and his TYPE isn't in much
demand these days, BLOOD BAGGER better start learning how to ride on a
velodrome real soon.

And once he does, you betcha', he will notice his speed decrease in a
velodrome turn.

The only way to go faster in a turn is to pray too the baby Jesus and
tell him to ask daddy to turn off gravity at Trexlertown on Friday nights.

Magilla

Michael Press wrote:
> About 12-15 posts a day, tops.

And the universe would stop expanding if rbr posts
stopped due to all the dark matter trapped in rbr.