Vinokourov: Big Brained?

Pistof Helmet Wearer

Guest
Does anyone else think T-Mobile should fit Alexandre w/a larger helmet? It
seems much too small for his head. And I wonder, are the TdF regs. not
specific about helmet fit? I specifically remember seeing him in last
year's Tour w/a small helmet on. I'm guessing he trying to stay cool.

Dave

Pistof Helmet Wearer wrote:

> Does anyone else think T-Mobile should fit Alexandre w/a larger helmet? It
> seems much too small for his head. And I wonder, are the TdF regs. not
> specific about helmet fit? I specifically remember seeing him in last
> year's Tour w/a small helmet on. I'm guessing he trying to stay cool.
>
> Dave

If you look closely most of the photos that I've seen of the pros appear
to show helmets that are too small. Also it's a UCI reg not one
specific to LeToor Day Frantz