Vinokourov: Big Brained?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pistof Helmet Wearer, May 28, 2004.

  1. Does anyone else think T-Mobile should fit Alexandre w/a larger helmet? It
    seems much too small for his head. And I wonder, are the TdF regs. not
    specific about helmet fit? I specifically remember seeing him in last
    year's Tour w/a small helmet on. I'm guessing he trying to stay cool.

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Pistof Helmet Wearer wrote:

    > Does anyone else think T-Mobile should fit Alexandre w/a larger helmet? It
    > seems much too small for his head. And I wonder, are the TdF regs. not
    > specific about helmet fit? I specifically remember seeing him in last
    > year's Tour w/a small helmet on. I'm guessing he trying to stay cool.
    >
    > Dave

    If you look closely most of the photos that I've seen of the pros appear
    to show helmets that are too small. Also it's a UCI reg not one
    specific to LeToor Day Frantz