Vintage Bicycle Cleaning Kit - See BEFORE and AFTER pictures

OldRoads

Guest
After many years of cleaning up vintage bicycles and motorcycles,
we've found these tools are the least expensive, fastest and easiest
way to clean up an old bicycle or motorcycle.

Full restorations are rarely worth the cost. Use your labor and this
kit to improve the grading of your vintage motorcycle, bicycle or
scooter.

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
http://OldRoads.com

On Feb 10, 11:44 am, OldRoads <[email protected]> wrote:
> After many years of cleaning up vintage bicycles and motorcycles,
> we've found these tools are the least expensive, fastest and easiest
> way to clean up an old bicycle or motorcycle.
>
> Full restorations are rarely worth the cost. Use your labor and this
> kit to improve the grading of your vintage motorcycle, bicycle or
> scooter.
>
> Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.http://OldRoads.com

Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its" correctly in
your tribute.

"landotter" wrote: Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its"
correctly in
> your tribute.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

On Feb 10, 2:43 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> "landotter" wrote: Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its"
>
> correctly in> your tribute.
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

Why can't it just say "Oh god" like the rest of us?

Leo Lichtman wrote:

> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

You're kidding, n'est-ce pas?

Bill Sornson writes:

>> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> You're kidding, n'est-ce pas?

You don't say!

Jobst Brandt

On Feb 10, 4:38 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Bill Sornson writes:
> >> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> > You're kidding, n'est-ce pas?

> You don't say!
>
> Jobst Brandt

n'est-ce pas? always wanta light up a Galoise and play something on
the piano.

"Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "landotter" wrote: Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its"
> correctly in
>> your tribute.

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

Looks like it can also be a signal that two "ll" s are coming.
Kerry

"Kerry Montgomery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "landotter" wrote: Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling
>> "its" correctly in
>>> your tribute.

>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.
>>

> Looks like it can also be a signal that two "ll" s are coming.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then landotter soulda written, "by spe'lling 'its.'" But, actually, two
"ll"s would be "llll."

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Leo Lichtman wrote:
>
>> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> You're kidding, n'est-ce pas?

Mais non.

--
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Leo Lichtman wrote:
> An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

Ain't so.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Feb 10, 7:03 pm, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "landotter" wrote:
> >>  Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its"
> >>  correctly in your tribute.

> Leo Lichtman wrote:
> > An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> Ain't so.
> --
> Andrew Muziwww.yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

aha! you get the chair!

OldRoads wrote:
....http://OldRoads.com

Oh, good grief.

"The cycling community has lost it's greatest resource."

"...lost <i>it is</i> greatest resource." Because this usage refers to
the resource of the community, it is possessive. Lose the apostrophe.
Please.

HTH
TYVM
HAND!

--Karen D.
an eats shoots and leafer who carries a Sharpie to the grocery so as
to fix all those APPLE'S signs

In article <[email protected]>,
A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:

> > "landotter" wrote:
> >> Ya'll could honor Sheldon even more by spelling "its"
> >> correctly in your tribute.

> Leo Lichtman wrote:
> > An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> Ain't so.

I don't think you're wrong about that, it'd seem.

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:43:06 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

It is?

Hey, could I re-write the above sentence as "It's ?".

On Feb 10, 10:11 pm, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:43:06 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >An apostrophe is a signal to the reader that an "s" is coming.

> It is?
>
> Hey, could I re-write the above sentence as "It's ?".

Oy.
Ok it is fixed.
We were kind of caught up in the moment when we published it.