Vintage-Bicycle mid 70's Raleigh Grand Prix for sale or trade

Discussion in 'All Other Bikes Including Frames' started by Bob-Tee, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Bob-Tee

Bob-Tee New Member

1970's Raleigh Grand Prix
    10 Speed UniSex 21" Road Bike that has been converted to a Hybrid by changing the stem, brake levers (Radius brand) and handlebars

Made in England when these bikes have incredible quality in workmanship and the parts they used were second to none. The frame is A Lugged and Brazed frame design that makes it extremely strong.

Silver, 20-30 High Carbon Steel Frame 10 speed

Original Raleigh Shifters

Raleigh Derailleur (SunTour VGT)

Original alloy Raleigh cranks with new pedals.

Raleigh Weineman 750 center pull brakes in back

Raleigh Weineman 610 center pull brakes in front

Measures 21" from Crank Center to Top of Seat POST (Seat is obviously adjustable to accommodate taller riders)

Padded Seat

27 X 1 1/4 Tires Front & Rear on Original Raleigh quick release wheels with alloy center hubs.

Raleigh told me this model and frame was only made for a few years.

As you can see by the pictures this bike is in excellent shape for the age with some minor scratches on the frame.

Overall this bike is ready to ride although it could use some new tires as the gum walls have dried out yet still hold air perfectly fine. I have ridden this bike myself over 50 miles and it is in perfect working order as it has been recently serviced.

Ask any questions I will be happy to answer.
    Asking 150
    Call Text or email 772 323 9213

This bike will not last long as it is a rare find in this condition.

Tag: Road Bike, Road Bicycle, Men's Bicycle, Hybrid Bike, Vintage, woman's Bicycle

Tags: