I'm trying to find a vintage bike buyer's guide that lists 1950s bicycles I have what appears to be a ladies Hawthorne City bike that I have no idea what the net worth is any pricing guides or appraisal services would be helpful I am in San Diego California
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Vintage bike prices
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 22 July 2021
- Last activity
- 22 July 2021
- Original author
- DinoChapino
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,970
- Views / 30 days
- 8
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Anyone out there with any information would be helpful
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.