Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Vintage BSA Waverley

Started by Lee Kirrage · · Last activity · 1 post · 912 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 March 2012
Last activity
11 March 2012
Original author
Lee Kirrage
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
912
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me. I came across an old BSA Waverley ladies bike, I think it is from the mid 30's but in quite bad condition. The front wheel has rusted through and needs replacing and needs a few other thing. My question is, is it worth restoring?

    Can't find much about it on Google and I would prefer not to break it for parts. I enjoy restoring bikes but I am unemployed at the moment and do not want to invest to much money in to it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.