Vintage Shimano Catalogues

turkeytickler wrote:
> Hi there - stumbled across this on sheldon brown's site and it got me
> all nostalgic about my old metallic grey 105 groupset - does anyone have
> any links to vintage shimano info?

Sorry, no, but this caught my eye:

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/shimano1982/pages/35.html

Front Freewheel? I've never heard of this! What happened to it? Did
anyone have one?

--
jc

Remove the -not from email

Jeremy Collins wrote:
> turkeytickler wrote:
>> Hi there - stumbled across this on sheldon brown's site and it got me
>> all nostalgic about my old metallic grey 105 groupset - does anyone
>> have any links to vintage shimano info?

> Sorry, no, but this caught my eye:
>
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/shimano1982/pages/35.html
>
> Front Freewheel? I've never heard of this! What happened to it? Did
> anyone have one?

TWFKAML and her brother did. Hers was sold to a friend and was last heard
of alive, well and living in Birmingham.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)