Violated!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by GPLama, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    Started off my ride home from work the long way to get some more Kms on the
    clock.. squeak squeak squeak.. damn disc brakes - I find a nice spot in the
    sun to lay the bike down for a quick adjustment.. This was in Donvale just
    behind Tunstall Square (east 'burbs melb)... I put down my bag and take off
    my gloves hunting for my multi-tool... looking up I see a young woman in her
    car about 10m away watching me.. fair enough.. I did the usual guy thing..
    eg. "dont look like a tool and pretend I didn't see her"...

    I get the brakes right and put my backpack on just about to ride off and I
    remember I have my iPod with me.. so, bike down again, backpack off.. get
    the cable out and zip down/lift up my jersey to route the cable from my
    backpack to my head.. side note, I'm a roadie who sometimes rides a MTB
    (read: always wearing roadie kit, always aero).. choose some tunes and as I
    take off I glance over at my audience of one.... she's got her mobile phone
    out snapping up pics of the LAMA!! wtf!? You sneaky f*%cker.. I give her a
    smile and get on my way...

    I was tempted to roll around to the side of the car and scare the shit out
    of her.. but.. I didn't.. all up kind of a strange situation.. If she knew
    my mental age, she'd be on some sex register...

    cheers,
    GPL
    :does this mean I have karama quota to take a few random upskirts?:

    Tags:

  2. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    ohhhh, id hate to be violated like that.......

  3. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    GPLama wrote:

    > I was tempted to roll around to the side of the car and scare the shit out
    > of her.. but.. I didn't.. all up kind of a strange situation.. If she knew
    > my mental age, she'd be on some sex register...

    So when're you taking her for a ride? Next climbing camp? :)

    (oportunities are *not* to be squandered!)