Virenque is a moron, reason #1729

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ilan Vardi, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.

    -ilan

    Tags:

  2. Ernst Noch

    Ernst Noch Guest

    Ilan Vardi wrote:

    > On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    > have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    >
    > -ilan

    Just because he's a Heavy Metal fan I see no problem for our dear friend
    Dick not to ask this guy for advise about his professional future, I'd
    say. Be more tolerant, please.

    http://www.metal-treasures.at/plefevre.htm

  3. On 22 Jul 2004 13:31:27 -0700, [email protected] (Ilan Vardi) wrote:

    >On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    >have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    >
    >-ilan

    BTW, his wife is pretty hot.

  4. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

    "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    > have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    >
    > -ilan

    That's because he is also thinking of retirement
    Dave

  5. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    > have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    >
    > -ilan

    What the hell is "local darling of the French housewives"???

    Heard it on OLN.

  6. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    > On 22 Jul 2004 13:31:27 -0700, [email protected] (Ilan Vardi) wrote:
    >
    > >On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    > >have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    > >
    > >-ilan

    > BTW, his wife is pretty hot.

    My wife told that his little girl already looks smarter than he does.

    -ilan

  7. Jiyang Chen wrote:

    > "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>On French television this evening, Richard -Virenque said he would
    >>have to discuss his plans for the future with Patrick Lefevre.
    >>
    >>-ilan

    > What the hell is "local darling of the French housewives"???
    >
    > Heard it on OLN.

    I guess some time ago they held a poll in one of the french dailies and
    Richard was voted the housewives favorite (athlete, personality, who knows)

  8. Laz

    Laz Guest

    Richrd's record wasn't Heavy Metal- it was folk ballads and love songs
    for french housewives arm deep in laundry water.