Virus infested benter

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rorschandt, May 18, 2003.

  1. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    Okay, I have complained to my ISP, which also happens to be the ISP(I think) of somebody's computer
    that is infected with Klez or Mime that is using MY return addy, but the IP address of that computer
    is 12.208.222.22
    . This computer[12.208.222.22] is sending messages all over bent-dom, as I am receiving "Delivery
    Notifications" for the messages that don't get thru. My IP has been unresponsive and I have been
    dealing with this for over two weeks. Somebody with me in your address book, perhaps in the San
    Francisco area, please check your IP address, and then go to http://securityresponse.symantec.com/
    and run the "Free Online Virus and Security Check" If you have Comcast, or ATT world net in your
    mail server pipeline, please check it out. I have exhausted my own abilities to trace and contact.

    Thanks, rorschandt

    -- Please ignore this: <A HREF="mailto:p[email protected][127.0.0.1]"

    Tags:

  2. Rorsch... 2 weeks ago I got a message from someone named "Cathy Tyson" with a question about FWD
    Bents. When I did a Virus check b4 opening it (I do this with email from people I don't recognize),
    it came up that the message contained a Virus and it was deleted and went into a US Gov't. shredding
    cycle just to be sure. BUT I noticed Dreamland51 was one of the 25 people Miss Tyson was sending her
    message to. You might watch out for email with the name Tyson and avoid it or do a Virus check b4
    opening it.
    ----------------------
    "rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Okay, I have complained to my ISP, which also happens to be the ISP(I think) of somebody's
    > computer that is infected with Klez or Mime that is using MY return addy, but the IP address of
    > that computer is 12.208.222.22 . This computer[12.208.222.22] is sending messages all over
    > bent-dom, as I
    am
    > receiving "Delivery Notifications" for the messages that don't get thru. My IP has been
    > unresponsive and I have been dealing with this for over two weeks. Somebody with me in your
    > address book, perhaps in the San Francisco area, please check your IP address, and then go to
    > http://securityresponse.symantec.com/ and run the "Free Online Virus and Security Check" If you
    > have Comcast, or ATT world net in your mail server pipeline, please check it out. I have exhausted
    > my own abilities to trace and contact.
    >
    > Thanks, rorschandt
    >

    > -- Please ignore this: <A HREF="mailto:p[email protected][127.0.0.1]"

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 18 May 2003 11:13:30 -0400, "Wile E.Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >it was deleted and went into a US Gov't. shredding cycle just to be sure

    Is that more or less secure than an Enron shredding cycle?

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.