Visit from New Orleans

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Barbara, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Barbara

    Barbara Guest

    We're coming next month and I'm wondering if Favazza's on The Hill is
    still very good. I had a wonderful chicken in pesto dish there about a
    decade ago that I've not forgotten. Can anyone give me any input on
    their more recent experience there?

    Also, we are staying at a B&B in Lafayette Park. Any restaurant
    recommendations in that area?

    Tags:

  2. Default User

    Default User Guest

    Barbara wrote:

    > We're coming next month and I'm wondering if Favazza's on The Hill is
    > still very good. I had a wonderful chicken in pesto dish there about
    > a decade ago that I've not forgotten. Can anyone give me any input on
    > their more recent experience there?
    >
    > Also, we are staying at a B&B in Lafayette Park. Any restaurant
    > recommendations in that area?

    Was this supposed to be an email? Anyway, here's a link with some
    restaurants in the general Soulard/Lafayette area.

    http://www.diningstl.com/Soulard.htm

    I've not been, but I've heard very good things about Eleven Eleven
    Mississippi.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  3. Barbara

    Barbara Guest

    That's a great link, thanks. And thanks for the Eleven Eleven
    suggestion.

  4. "Barbara" <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email protected]:

    > That's a great link, thanks. And thanks for the Eleven Eleven
    > suggestion.

    You might also try Cunnetto's on The Hill if you are going to try Favazzas.
    The link Brian gave you gives a lot of info for the area you are staying
    in. How long are you going to be in St. Louis?

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

    --Calvin Trillin

  5. Default User

    Barbara wrote:

    > That's a great link, thanks. And thanks for the Eleven Eleven
    > suggestion.

    Here's a review of that restaurant. It's from two years ago, and things
    can change so keep that in mind. Also notice that at the time it was
    difficult to get in, but it was new and hot at that time. If you're
    interested, I'd contact them and see what the situation is.

    <http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/entertainment/reviews.nsf/restaurant/s
    tory/D70ED2A9817877E286256E300038283C?OpenDocument>

    Brian
    won't shut up.