Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake. Thank you!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ad, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Ad

    Ad Guest

    Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding areas. Picture its woodlands,
    its homes and wildlife, safe from the devastating Southern California wildfires.

    http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbearlake/bigbearlake.htm

    Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask anything in my name God will
    grant it." And "If two or more are gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you
    and bless you for helping.

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:

    Tags:

  2. Garyg

    Garyg Guest

    "AD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding areas. Picture its
    > woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the devastating Southern California wildfires.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbearlake/bigbearlake.htm
    >
    > Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask anything in my name God will
    > grant it." And "If two or more are gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you
    > and bless you for helping.
    >
    > --
    > rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or
    > contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
    > http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

    Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?

    If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
    http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

  3. Puppet Sock

    Puppet Sock Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>... [snip]
    > Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?
    >
    > If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

    Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central theme "the comming of the great
    marshmallow." Socks

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
    http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

  4. Gary S.

    Gary S. Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:23:03 CST, [email protected] wrote:

    >"GaryG" <[email protected]_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>... [snip]
    >> Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?
    >>
    >> If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?
    >
    >Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central theme "the comming of the great
    >marshmallow." Socks

    I saw that movie, with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis and
    Ernie Hudson.

    Stay-Puft.

    Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

    Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom