Vitamin D deficiency?

I am not sure where to obtain this or if Kelp will work as
well for ridding the body of MeHg methyl-mercury which is
what you are talking about. It seems that it could take as
little as 5 Days to rid yourself or a great part of this
Malady with Homeopathy or something like a commercial DRUG
"Succimer".

Antioxidant and neuroprotective activity of the extract from
the seaweed, Halimeda incrassata (Ellis) Lamouroux, against
in vitro and in vivo toxicity induced by methyl-mercury.

Linares AF, Loikkanen J, Jorge MF, Soria RB, Novoa AV.

Pharmacology-Toxicology Group, Faculty of Biology,
University of Havana, La Habana, Cuba.

A growing body of evidence suggests oxidative stress as part
of the toxicity mechanism of methyl-mercury (MeHg) in cell
cultures and animal models and so justifies the use of
natural antioxidants as therapeutic alternatives. This
research examines the effect of an aqueous extract from the
marine seaweed Halimeda incrassata (Hi) against the
oxidative stress induced by MeHg on in vitro and in vivo
models. In GT1-7 mouse hypothalamic cell cultures, the
extract of Hi increased cell viability and reduced ROS
production after 24-h exposure to MeHgCl. Wistar rats,
acutely intoxicated with MeHgCl, had reduced levels of serum
and brain thiobarbituric reactive substances when treated
with the Hi extract.

a little bit more on above article to do with Clinical
testing but interesting enough another article
includes this:

Dental amalgam and human health.

Yip HK, Li DK, Yau DC.

Faculty of Dentistry, The University of Hong Kong,
SAR, PR China.

On current evidence, international consensus heavily
supports the statement that amalgam does not constitute a
health risk to patients. However, exposure to volatile free
mercury in dental clinics should be controlled to eliminate
occupational risk. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A good muscle relaxer type or sedative etc should help
perhaps something like novel, acidic selective inhibitor of
cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 anti-inflammatory drugs

Drinking lots of water helps some juices but things like
Coffee/Soda Not.

On 14 Mar 2004 14:22:06 -0800, [email protected] (Michael Rawlins)
posted:

>"GT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<obS4c.19843$%[email protected]
>k.net>...
>> Do you drink diet soda? Some of your symptoms sound like
>> possible aspartame poisoning. Also, do you drink tap
>> water that has been fluoridated? Fluoride goes through
>> filters, the water should be RO or distilled.
>>
>> My health became much better after getting off that
>> garbage!
>>
>> Another possibility might be excessive mercury from the
>> seafood, or from dental work. I also had muscle twitching
>> from dental mercury.
>>
>> GT
>
>First, thanks to everyone for the replies.
>
>No diet soda, and very little H2O from the tap. Yes,
>florine is added in my town.
>
>Blood test for Ca, Mg, TSH, and kidney function came back
>normal. Still awaiting Vitamin D. A most important aspect
>of my maladay is the fact that I have felt this way the
>past three years (albeit to a lesser degree), right around
>the end of February. BP has a significant annual cycle
>(high in Feb, low in Aug) as well, but could be unrelated
>to present situation. Past 2 yrs was just insomnia,
>palpitations, and eyelid twitch. This year my calves have
>also twitched, feels like my lower legs are buzzing. Per
>advice of a MD at NIH (suspects low Vit D), I have gone to
>a tanning booth 3 of past 4 days and added Vit D and
>calcium supplement. Palpitations have almost disappeared,
>resting HR has come down, and twitches decreased, but still
>have some (eyelid and calves), along with this feeling that
>my lower legs are buzzing. All in all, it really feels like
>some significant CNS stress.
>
>Being a research scientist, it's my nature to be very
>analytical in a quest for an answer, rather than just say
>"help doc". I just traveled out of town for two weeks, so
>won't see him for 2 weeks. Looking back at my activities
>the past several weeks, I see that I was doing about 40-60
>min/day, 4-5 days/week of cardio, moderate amount of
>sweating, and drinking more than 1/2 gallon of water each
>day, and I haven't used table salt on food in 3 years. I
>eat all whole foods, very little processed stuff, and
>rarely eat out in restaurants. Based on my caloric needs, I
>was getting nowhere near RDA, unless I'm getting sodium
>from some source for which I can't account.
>
>Do my symptoms sound like low electrolytes? In summer, I
>have gotten the muscle twitches, and an ocassional charlie
>horse when drinking straight water. Yea, I know... Gatorade
>is a good thing. If it is low sodium/potassium, how long
>would it take to see significant improvement. One day,
>several days? I guess next step might be to look at adrenal
>function.
>
>Oh, yea, I have a mouthful of murcury fillings. Wonder if
>added stress of seasonal low sun, winter blahs (I live in
>NH), and something related to murcury could have added up.
>The involvement of my nervous systems has me, um,
> [...]

G'day Mike.

The evidence for any problems with sound amalgam
fillings is apparently just not there. It is apparently
somewhat more risky (Low anyway) to get them removed
than to leave them in.

Sodium occurs in most foods potassium is abundant in
plant foods.

The mountain dwelling New Guinea natives get almost no
sodium from their vegetarian diets. They have bloodpressures
that would see us Westerners flat on our backs yet they can
run up mountains with little problem. Apparently the body
can acclimate to low sodium intake, and unless you are
trying to compensate for heavy sweating in the short term,
sodium supplementation is not necessary. Neverthless, have
you had your electic lights measured?