Vittoria Pave tubulars

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
Anyone got a hot tip on where some might be found cheap? I need the wider flavor.

I looked around for the 27's for a while but only found a few places that even had them, I think aspirevelotech had them for $105 a piece with free shipping, which is not cheap but at least they aren't $120 per. I think the 24's are a little easier to come by.

If you or anyone else finds someplace that has them for less I would be interested as well. I keep hoping PBK will stock them as they have decent prices on other Vittoria's but I haven't seen Pave's there.

alienator said:
Anyone got a hot tip on where some might be found cheap? I need the wider flavor.
probikekit.com Unbeleivable prices, good service, cheap freight. All my cycling buddies are using it. Highly recommended!!! Not sure if they have this tyre but maybe something will suit.

PBK seems to never have them in stock but they do have good prices on the other Vittoria tires.

This place looks to be around the cost of Parker International posted earlier, with shipping and including/excluding VAT they could be in the running:

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/index.asp

What vittoria tyre DO PBK have in stock?? I have been waiting ages for the diamante pro to come back in stock, in the end ordered some lithiums in stead.

Thier prices are excellent. We tend to do group orders of a few hundred $$s a pop to spread the $18.99 shipping cost.

They don't seem to have a wide range of clothing though, and no campy/fulcrum wheels. I would think with thier buying power they could do some good home brand stuff like competitive and colorado do.

They have some versions of the Diamante in stock, not all of the sizes/colors though.

Plenty of corsa's (tubular and clincher) and rubino's and a few others.