Vittoria Road Shoe Sizing?

Does anyone here own Vittoria road shoes? If so, how does their sizing
run? I wear a 44 Shimano and Sidi shoe ... any idea how this compares
to Vittoria?

Thanks!

[email protected] wrote:
> Does anyone here own Vittoria road shoes? If so, how does their sizing
> run? I wear a 44 Shimano and Sidi shoe ... any idea how this compares
> to Vittoria?
>
> Thanks!

Generally speaking, the Vittorias I've tried on run large compared to
SIDI and Shimano.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone here own Vittoria road shoes? If so, how does their sizing
> run? I wear a 44 Shimano and Sidi shoe ... any idea how this compares
> to Vittoria?

I had a pair of Vittorias about 20 years ago and I remember them running
about a full European size large. At the time, I wore a 44. I got 43s and
they were a skosh big.