Vive la Tour de Lance!

JCM

Guest
No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
American can do that.

No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.

French people suck.

Fat people suck even worse.

Fat French people suck donkey dong.

-1 out of 10

news:[email protected]...

tsarkon wrote:
> -1 out of 10
>
> "JCM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
>>American can do that.
>>
>>No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>>
>>French people suck.
>>
>>Fat people suck even worse.
>>
>>Fat French people suck donkey dong.

and to think it was so quiet around here for the last three weeks....
reletively speaking of course... Nothing worse than a bored Sunday reply
to a late Troll. A multi crossposted troll no less. Some parents need
to lock down thier offspring.

"JCM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> American can do that.
>
> No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
> French people suck.
>
> Fat people suck even worse.
>
> Fat French people suck donkey dong.

When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans.

When I saw a French perons considered to be "fat" in France, it was always
someone whom Americans would consider slightly overweight.

I submit that on or about Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:59:53 GMT, the person
known to the court as "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> made a
statement (<[email protected]> in
Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

>When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
>person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
>are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans.

http://www.oecd.org/document/16/0,2340,en_2649_34631_2085200_1_1_1_1,00.html

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:42:34 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> "Tom Kunich":
>> When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
>> person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
>> are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans.

> http://www.oecd.org/document/16/0,2340,en_2649_34631_2085200_1_1_1_1,00.html

Country BMI>30 (%)
--------------- ----------
United States 30.6
Mexico 24.2
United Kingdom 23.0
Slovak Republic 22.4
Greece 21.9
Australia 21.7
New Zealand 20.9
Hungary 18.8
Luxembourg 18.4
Czech Republic 14.8
Canada 14.3
Spain 13.1
Ireland 13.0
Germany 12.9
Portugal 12.8
Finland 12.8
Iceland 12.4
Turkey 12.0
Belgium 11.7
Netherlands 10.0
Sweden 9.7
Denmark 9.5
France 9.4
Austria 9.1
Italy 8.5
Norway 8.3
Switzerland 7.7
Korea 3.2
Japan 3.2

Compare this with tourist figures, and Kunich could be right.

--
Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/