VK Strong Box

John

Guest
The bike box I'm selling is a VK Strong Box.

It is a hard moulded plastic box with foam inserts for protecting the frame,
which you place where you need them. It has castor wheels to assist with
transportingit about, and four straps that go round the case to secure it,
along with a couple of padlocks.

I'm looking for £200 or very near that - they retail at about £250 and it's
brand new, never used and is still in the cardboard delivery box.

Please contact me via email; [email protected]
or by phone; . 01900-826511

Thanks Mim

John wrote:
> The bike box I'm selling is a VK Strong Box.
>
> It is a hard moulded plastic box with foam inserts for protecting the frame,
> which you place where you need them. It has castor wheels to assist with
> transportingit about, and four straps that go round the case to secure it,
> along with a couple of padlocks.
>
> I'm looking for £200 or very near that - they retail at about £250 and it's
> brand new, never used and is still in the cardboard delivery box.
>
> Please contact me via email; [email protected]
> or by phone; . 01900-826511
>
> Thanks Mim

Currently £189 (+£5 postage) from Probike, £209 from Primera or Ribble.

--
Mark

Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull before

MSA wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>> The bike box I'm selling is a VK Strong Box.

Might be worth putting it on eBay?