VO2, Max heart rate testing

Duckwah

Oct 30, 2002
<br />Does anyone know where i can go to get my VO2 max, max heart rate and LT tested in Sydney?<br /><br />Just interested in seeing what they are before and after my new training program

Ditto for South Africa. Where in Cape Town can one get this done. I will be there in December and may be interested.<br /><br /><br />Leon

Duckwah, I'd contact Cycling Australia at Bankstown/Bass Hill. Surely they could refer you to someone local. <br /><br />There must be a human performance lab or even one of the uni's which would do it. Good luck with it!

[quote author=Duckwah link=board=19;threadid=2613;start=0#22390 date=1036860267]<br /><br />Does anyone know where i can go to get my VO2 max, max heart rate and LT tested in Sydney?<br /><br />Just interested in seeing what they are before and after my new training program<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Most of the Uni's should be able to help you out<br /><br />cheers

In the UK, British Cycling has a list of where to go. Does your National Governing Body have a list of places?

i've found a couple of places, there is an ad in Bicycling Australia for a place that does it so i will call them today and my physio works with the state and national cyclists so he said he could get me the number of a place to get it done too