Vocabulary

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Willow, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. Willow

    Willow Guest

    Ok, as a french Canadian who don't know the name of anything in english..
    any good website to look up different exercise and their names?

    1 I need new ideas... 2 I need to know how to name the exercises I do so I
    can ask questions, make comments, know what people are talking about here or
    at the gym... and all around stop sounding like an idiot when I'm talking
    about like "you know this exercise where you hold a weight in your hand and
    pull it up to your shoulder etcetcetc.." that one is bicept curl.. I know
    that.. but..

    *sigh*

    --
    Will~

    "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

    Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

    Tags:

  2. Dally

    Dally Guest

    Willow wrote:
    > Ok, as a french Canadian who don't know the name of anything in english..
    > any good website to look up different exercise and their names?
    >
    > 1 I need new ideas... 2 I need to know how to name the exercises I do so I
    > can ask questions, make comments, know what people are talking about here or
    > at the gym... and all around stop sounding like an idiot when I'm talking
    > about like "you know this exercise where you hold a weight in your hand and
    > pull it up to your shoulder etcetcetc.." that one is bicept curl.. I know
    > that.. but..
    >
    > *sigh*

    www.ExRx.net

    Dally

  3. joanne

    joanne Guest

  4. Willow

    Willow Guest

    Thanks !

    --
    Will~

    "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

    Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

    news:[email protected]