Volleyball Girl turns into Road Girl

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Longwood, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the beginning
    of next season?

    Tags:

  2. Chester Kuhn

    Chester Kuhn Guest

    "Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the beginning
    > of next season?

    I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

  3. "Chester Kuhn" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

    beginning
    > > of next season?

    > I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

    Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
    she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
    in kitting up in spandex.

    -Brendon

    P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

  4. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    Brendon M. Troy wrote:
    > "Chester Kuhn" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >>"Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >>>Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

    > beginning
    >
    >>>of next season?

    >>I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

    > Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
    > she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
    > in kitting up in spandex.
    >
    > -Brendon
    >
    > P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

    She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
    You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
    more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
    event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
    isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
    leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
    stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
    much.

  5. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:
    > She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
    > You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
    > more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
    > event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
    > isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
    > leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
    > stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
    > much.

    I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_v...reuters-mistymaytopandkerriwalsh&prov=reuters

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

  6. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    Bob Schwartz wrote:
    > gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
    >> You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
    >>more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
    >>event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
    >>isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
    >>leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
    >>stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
    >>much.

    > I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
    > http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_v...reuters-mistymaytopandkerriwalsh&prov=reuters
    >
    > Bob Schwartz
    > [email protected]

    I never understood why I had always heard that men preferred scantily
    clad women over completely naked women. Then I saw a link to the
    Brazilian Rear of the Year competition. This reminded me of that:

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040822/ids_photos_sp/r1453951863.jpg&e=3

    I think it's a sign that I've matured.

    I googled for the rear of the year comp the other day and all I could
    get was a bunch of stuff about Formula one, and "rear" meant rear
    differential.

  7. gym gravity wrote:

    > Bob Schwartz wrote:
    >
    >> gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are
    >>> awesome. You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I
    >>> find it 10x more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because
    >>> when I watch the event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt
    >>> patting there and it isn't the same. In live action, it's just too
    >>> casual. The still photo leaves more to the imagination. Either that
    >>> or the fact that you can stare at it for as long as you like. On TV
    >>> they are jumping around too much.

    >> I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
    >> http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_v...reuters-mistymaytopandkerriwalsh&prov=reuters
    >>

    >> Bob Schwartz
    >> [email protected]

    > I never understood why I had always heard that men preferred scantily
    > clad women over completely naked women. Then I saw a link to the
    > Brazilian Rear of the Year competition. This reminded me of that:
    >
    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040822/ids_photos_sp/r1453951863.jpg&e=3
    >

    > I think it's a sign that I've matured.
    >
    > I googled for the rear of the year comp the other day and all I could
    > get was a bunch of stuff about Formula one, and "rear" meant rear
    > differential.

    Even my 8-year old daughter was commenting on the "wedgie".

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  8. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]&&^ .rochester.edu>...
    > "Chester Kuhn" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > "Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > > Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

    > beginning
    > > > of next season?

    > > I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

    > Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
    > she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
    > in kitting up in spandex.
    > -Brendon
    >
    > P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

    And I share the same birthday (Aug. 15) as her.

    -Ken

  9. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 8/25/04 11:40 AM, in article [email protected], "gym gravity"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Brendon M. Troy wrote:
    >> "Chester Kuhn" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >>> "Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote

    >> beginning

    >>> I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

    >> Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
    >> she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
    >> in kitting up in spandex.
    >>
    >> -Brendon
    >>
    >> P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.
    >>

    > She and Misty aren't all that......

    I agrre with this part. They are popular because they are prancing around in
    front of everybody in bikinis!!!

    Looking at this picture you might think they look just like some second rate
    chicks you would scam on when it is 1am at the club and the pickings are
    getting slim!!!!

    http://www.usavolleyball.org/media/newsletter/avptoyw.jpg

  10. John Rees

    John Rees Guest

    "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    | gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:
    | > She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
    | > You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
    | > more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
    | > event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
    | > isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
    | > leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
    | > stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
    | > much.
    |
    | I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
    | http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_v...reuters-mistymaytopandkerriwalsh&prov=reuters

    So what's the deal with this photo?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_v...e_olympics_beach_volleyball_olyvbb102&prov=ap

  11. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

  12. So Steve, are you the Super Stud who gets the best pickings whenever and
    wherever ?
    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BD529812.A200C%[email protected]
    > On 8/25/04 11:40 AM, in article [email protected], "gym

    gravity"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Brendon M. Troy wrote:
    > >> "Chester Kuhn" <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> beginning

    > >> Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
    > >> she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than

    usual
    > >> in kitting up in spandex.
    > >>
    > >> -Brendon
    > >>
    > >> P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.
    > >>

    > > She and Misty aren't all that......

    > I agrre with this part. They are popular because they are prancing around

    in
    > front of everybody in bikinis!!!
    >
    > Looking at this picture you might think they look just like some second

    rate
    > chicks you would scam on when it is 1am at the club and the pickings are
    > getting slim!!!!
    >
    > http://www.usavolleyball.org/media/newsletter/avptoyw.jpg

  13. HiC

    HiC Guest