Vote For Miss Mondiali 2004

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  2. h squared

    h squared Guest

  3. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    h squared wrote:
    > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
    >>
    >> B. Lafferty wrote:
    >>> http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    >> Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    I was forced to vote for one so I could figure out which was the least
    popular. Yeah, right.

  4. h squared wrote:
    > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    Ah so we have the same taste in women.

  5. h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > > B. Lafferty wrote:
    > > > http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    > > Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
    > heather

    I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
    use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.
    It is a tragedy that things aren't like they were in the old days.

  6. David Off

    David Off Guest

    h squared wrote:

    > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
    >
    >>B. Lafferty wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    >>Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente.

    phah, last time I saw a face like that it had a fish hook in the lip!

  7. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

  8. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

    >B. Lafferty wrote:
    >> http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    >Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    While she's supposedly from Verona, she looks southern.
    I think that having a mediterranean looking chick as Miss Mondiali in the
    Veneto region would be a huge smack for us Padan people.
    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

  9. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Benjamin Weiner <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > > > Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    > > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
    > > heather

    > I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
    > use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.

    The peloton is racing at two speeds, isn't it?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    "Copper will never be gold"
    Shellac

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  10. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Davide Tosi wrote:

    ..
    > Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    blonde, my ass.

    heather

  11. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > h squared wrote:
    > > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    > Ah so we have the same taste in women.

    she's the least popular??

    my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    heather

  12. h squared

    h squared Guest

    John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:51:47 GMT, h squared
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    > Is that slang for breasts?
    >
    > JT

    lol, no, but he likes those too (can't see them in her picture, head
    shot only).

  13. On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:51:47 GMT, h squared
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    Is that slang for breasts?

    JT

  14. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Davide Tosi wrote:
    >>

    >.
    >> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    >blonde, my ass.

    Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
    Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
    miss.

  15. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Davide Tosi wrote:

    > h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Davide Tosi wrote:
    > >>

    > >.
    > >> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    > >blonde, my ass.

    > Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
    > Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
    > miss.

    they may really be blonde, but it's fun to tease you. your post cried
    out for it. (women do sometimes dye their hair.)

    heather

  16. On 06/18/2004 04:44 PM, in article [email protected],
    "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    >> http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    > Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    Letizia? Me too ...

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  17. [email protected] (Davide Tosi) writes:

    > While she's supposedly from Verona, she looks southern.

    To the barricades! Get the torches and pitchforks!

    > I think that having a mediterranean looking chick as Miss Mondiali
    > in the Veneto region would be a huge smack for us Padan people.

    I think most of the guys I know in northern Italy would probably think
    about other 'attributes' than where those girls are really from. I'm
    sure they would feel terribly wounded to have to stare at one of them
    and know that behind the bosom lies a girl from the south as "miss
    worlds". Good thing there were no candidates from, say, other
    countries.

    > Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    I think you should insist on some sort of pedigree. Hair can be dyed.
    You need to make sure there has been no interbreeding with anyone
    south of the Po' river, or for that matter, Austrians, Slavs, French,
    Anglosaxons or other undesirables.

    Did anyone accidentally vote for Alberto Tonini off to the right?

    --
    David N. Welton
    Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/