Vote For Miss Mondiali 2004

h squared wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

>> Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

> if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

I was forced to vote for one so I could figure out which was the least
popular. Yeah, right.

h squared wrote:
> if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

Ah so we have the same taste in women.

h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> > > http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

> > Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

> if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
> heather

I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.
It is a tragedy that things aren't like they were in the old days.

In article <40d3f189$1@darkstar>, Benjamin Weiner <[email protected]>
wrote:

> h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> > > Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

> > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
> > heather

> I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
> use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.

The peloton is racing at two speeds, isn't it?

--
tanx,
Howard

"Copper will never be gold"
Shellac

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Davide Tosi wrote:

..
> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

blonde, my ass.

heather

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> h squared wrote:
> > if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

> Ah so we have the same taste in women.

she's the least popular??

my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

heather

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:51:47 GMT, h squared
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

> Is that slang for breasts?
>
> JT

lol, no, but he likes those too (can't see them in her picture, head
shot only).

<[email protected]> wrote:

>my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

Is that slang for breasts?

JT

h squared <[email protected]> wrote:

>Davide Tosi wrote:
>>

>.
>> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

>blonde, my ass.

Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
miss.

Davide Tosi wrote:

> h squared <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Davide Tosi wrote:
> >>

> >.
> >> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

> >blonde, my ass.

> Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
> Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
> miss.

they may really be blonde, but it's fun to tease you. your post cried
out for it. (women do sometimes dye their hair.)

heather

On 06/18/2004 04:44 PM, in article [email protected],
"Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote:

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

> Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

Letizia? Me too ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

[email protected] (Davide Tosi) writes:

> While she's supposedly from Verona, she looks southern.

To the barricades! Get the torches and pitchforks!

> I think that having a mediterranean looking chick as Miss Mondiali
> in the Veneto region would be a huge smack for us Padan people.

I think most of the guys I know in northern Italy would probably think
about other 'attributes' than where those girls are really from. I'm
sure they would feel terribly wounded to have to stare at one of them
and know that behind the bosom lies a girl from the south as "miss
worlds". Good thing there were no candidates from, say, other
countries.

> Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

I think you should insist on some sort of pedigree. Hair can be dyed.
You need to make sure there has been no interbreeding with anyone
south of the Po' river, or for that matter, Austrians, Slavs, French,
Anglosaxons or other undesirables.

Did anyone accidentally vote for Alberto Tonini off to the right?

--
David N. Welton
Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/