vote for which shoes i should buy next!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by TrevorN, Mar 27, 2005.

1. TrevorN

TrevorN New Member

Adidas Vueltano road shoes?
    or Sette Primo road shoes?

Tags:

2. EL34

EL34 New Member

We can't tell you what shoe to buy. Try them on and let your foot tell you. I have a high arch and wide forefoot. And my foot tells me it likes Carnacs and doesn't like Sidis, for example. It's all about the fit.

3. TrevorN

TrevorN New Member

i've already tried them on and everything. I'm just having a hard time deciding which one... so i though i would leave the deciding up to popular vote haha

4. Conniebiker

Conniebiker New Member

I love Cannondale shoes. I just wore the tread off my fourth set in about 4 years of everyday and race use(one set to do it all). Never get Nike. I got one set and it split in half in 4 months, then tried another set a year later when they claimed to be better. 2 months, and I returned it and put the money toward a set of Cdales.

5. neil0502

neil0502 New Member

Are you absolutely sure that one doesn't either fit you better than the other or just generally feel more comfortable than the other?

I mean . . . leaving this to a coin toss only seems like a good idea if you can't find anything else at all to differentiate one pair from the other.

6. TrevorN

TrevorN New Member

i'm still going to make the final decition just thought this might be interesting to see the replies. maybe someone has had a better experience with one or the other.

7. neil0502

neil0502 New Member

Gotcha. Cool.

In that case, I looove my Sidi's ;)