Vredestein 1.3" any better than Tom Slick 1.4"?

Bill

Guest
I have been using Tom Slick 26 x 1.4" on the rear of my Strada and have
been happy with them. Time to replace a tire, are the Vredestein 26 x
1.3" any better?

Please take the 7 out of my e-mail address.

Thanks,

Bill

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I have been using Tom Slick 26 x 1.4" on the rear of my Strada and have
> been happy with them. Time to replace a tire, are the Vredestein 26 x
> 1.3" any better?
>
> Please take the 7 out of my e-mail address.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

They are for me, so far I've got 4000+ miles on my S Licks, I wouldn't have
anything else