Vredestein 1.3" any better than Tom Slick 1.4"?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I have been using Tom Slick 26 x 1.4" on the rear of my Strada and have
    been happy with them. Time to replace a tire, are the Vredestein 26 x
    1.3" any better?

    Please take the 7 out of my e-mail address.

    Thanks,

    Bill

    Tags:

  2. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s52...
    > I have been using Tom Slick 26 x 1.4" on the rear of my Strada and have
    > been happy with them. Time to replace a tire, are the Vredestein 26 x
    > 1.3" any better?
    >
    > Please take the 7 out of my e-mail address.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bill

    They are for me, so far I've got 4000+ miles on my S Licks, I wouldn't have
    anything else