Vredestein B-each tires.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Max, May 18, 2004.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    I ran across these online, but not a lot of info. Apparently
    they're blue 26x2.3 true slicks.

    Opinions, experiences, prices??

    I looked online, but everything was en dutch.

    .max

    --
    the part of <[email protected]> was played by maxwell
    monningh 8-p

    Tags:

  2. Bert L.Am

    Bert L.Am Guest

    "Max" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > I ran across these online, but not a lot of info.
    > Apparently they're blue 26x2.3 true slicks.
    >
    > Opinions, experiences, prices??
    >
    > I looked online, but everything was en dutch.
    >

    > .max
    >
    > --

    I paid attention during my highskool years and can now
    translate Dutch into English, German and French. The tyres
    are good and are as slick as slicks can be. I use them
    during beach races with < 2.0 bar. They are green and I
    bought them in Arnheim (NL/EU) at approx. 25 Euro.

    Dont use them for anything else, unless you want a
    snake bite.

    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Bert L.am" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Max" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > > I ran across these online, but not a lot of info.
    > > Apparently they're blue 26x2.3 true slicks.
    >
    > I paid attention during my highskool years and can now
    > translate Dutch into English, German and French. The tyres
    > are good and are as slick as slicks can be. I use them
    > during beach races with < 2.0 bar. They are green and I
    > bought them in Arnheim (NL/EU) at approx. 25 Euro.
    >
    > Dont use them for anything else, unless you want a
    > snake bite.

    would you say pumping them up to 5 or 6 bar would be a good
    idea or stupid?

    .max stupid.

    --
    the part of <[email protected]> was played by maxwell
    monningh 8-p

  4. Bert L.Am

    Bert L.Am Guest

    "Max" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Bert L.am"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Max" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > > > I ran across these online, but not a lot of info.
    > > > Apparently they're blue 26x2.3 true slicks.
    > >
    > > I paid attention during my highskool years and can now
    > > translate Dutch
    into
    > > English, German and French. The tyres are good and are
    > > as slick as slicks can be. I use them during beach races
    > > with < 2.0 bar. They are green and I bought them in
    > > Arnheim (NL/EU) at approx. 25 Euro.
    > >
    > > Dont use them for anything else, unless you want a
    > > snake bite.
    >
    > would you say pumping them up to 5 or 6 bar would be a
    > good idea or stupid?
    >
    > .max stupid.

    Not a good idea, coz they Vredestein people wrote "pressure:
    max 3,5 bar" on the tyre. you can use them with 18,8 - 2,0
    on the beach and at approx. 3,0 in the dunes. In heavy sand,
    like on the beach or in sand dunes, you will have an
    advantage using slicks and riding with low pressure. The off
    side of this is that you need to ride more carefull
    (snakebite). Also consider Suuuuuper Motooossss.

    Bert

    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu