Vuelta coverage by internet?

Trg

Guest
Anyone know of any live coverage of the Vuelta (radio or video, any language) via streaming
internet, like existed for the TdF?

My boss said I spend too much time working, I need to spend a bit more time and bandwidth on
streaming media ;-)

[email protected]...

trg wrote:

> Anyone know of any live coverage of the Vuelta (radio or video, any language) via streaming
> internet, like existed for the TdF?

You might check www.olntv.com they're pretty good about such things. The Listen Live audio during
the tour was a hoot at times, able to evesdrop on Phil and Paul during commercial timeouts. Even
heard Phil doing some of his stuff on a Friday for the CBS Sunday summary.

Live chat on IRC

Server: irc.freenode.net Port: 6667 (Standard IRC port) Channel: #cycling

Possibly streaming commentary if enough people request it in the channel (like a couple or so)

Online now

See you there

No IRC client? Windows users search for mIRC Unix/Linux Users: You should already have one but get
X-Chat or *****-X if not depending upon whether you want to run off the console or X

--
le vent a Dos

Davey Crockett