Vuelta Petition for OLN

Isnt it too late? OLN would then need to set up ppl in spain, camera men, ex ex... then planetickets hotel tickets...ex ex

sfean said:
Isnt it too late? OLN would then need to set up ppl in spain, camera men, ex ex... then planetickets hotel tickets...ex ex
Probably they could just use the Spanish feed and commentate over the top of it. I would say that's acceptable at this point.

mojomarc said:
Probably they could just use the Spanish feed and commentate over the top of it. I would say that's acceptable at this point.

absolutely that would be acceptable. anything, really, in fact less could be more where production value is concerned, if you thought the TdF coverage was a little overdone.

an official statement from OLN on their forums implied that alternative means of covering the race are being considered..I hope people will continue to sign that petition, write letters, etc, and encourage the "television home of professional cycling" to reinstate coverage of the final Grand Tour of the year (and one that's looking to be an exciting race).