Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Vuelta Stylus Corsa Rims

Started by Dblewis · · Last activity · 1 post · 5,992 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 October 2003
Last activity
4 October 2003
Original author
Dblewis
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,992
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My bike came with Vuelta Stylus Corsa rims and Mirage hubs. When I do a google search I can't find
    out any information about these rims.

    Are they cheap OEM rims?

    Would I notice a change if I switched to Open Pros with Centaur hubs?

    Or would OPs with Ultegra hubs be better? and run a Shimano hub with my Campy 9 speed?

    All thoughts would be appreciated.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.