Vuelta XPR wheel set?????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kent, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Kent

    Kent Guest

    I know these are road wheels but its one of my training methods. I also accept that I may be flamed
    for mentioning 'ROAD'. My question is anyone that may have used such wheels, what do you think.

    Thanks

    Kent

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Kent" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I know these are road wheels but its one of my training methods. I also accept that I may be
    > flamed for mentioning 'ROAD'. My question is anyone that may have used such wheels, what do
    > you think.

    The name reminds me of processed cheese.

    Bill "always helpful" S.