! Vulture's Knob

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Axis, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Axis

    Axis Guest

    Anyone been out there this year? Any new stuff etc.? TIA

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Axis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Anyone been out there this year?

    Some orally fixated necrophagous riders, I hear. (Let's let the beastiallty aspects slide.)

    Bill "my old dictionary doesn't list 'necrophiliac' so had to stretch a tad"
    S.

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Axis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone been out there this year? Any new stuff etc.? TIA

    Ohio's answer to the North Shore in BC. Small, cheesy and in the middle of nowhere. They get an A
    for effort, but it's not even close.

    JD in the middle of everywhere

  4. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest