w00t new uni is on the way!!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by trials_uni, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i just sent the money for my bedford trials. i got the light duty
    one...i kno your all gonna say " oh well you should have gotten the
    splined one." but i figure it like this...i buy this one because its
    all i have money for right now. in a few months i upgrade to the KH hub
    and crankset. then if nessesary i will further upgrade to profiles.
    thats my plan and if you dont like it then....well dont like it but im
    still gonna do it.

    -Phil

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  2. unifiend454

    unifiend454 Guest

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Seems like a lot of ppl right now are ordering\getting new unis :eek: :D

    I am waiting for my torker dx to come in now lol

    --
    Jerrick

    You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
    everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

  4. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    on the new uni side of thing. i just got a new frame from peter at
    unicycle.com NZ...
    he went out of his way to get me a Nimbus II frame for my '06 torker DX
    wheelset, and to do it in 3 days non the less.

    The new Nimbus II frame is much nicer than the old one and much
    skinnier at the top of the legs (a lot less knee knocking) and my
    Torker now weighs about 750g less. LOL

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  5. saam

    saam Guest

    --
    saam

    Ronnie wrote:
    > "Crippled but still keen, I salute you!"

    MY DREAM UNICYCLE:http://tinyurl.com/do9yc
    saam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9168

  6. lleberg

    lleberg Guest