WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

krys wrote:

> Waaaaaaaaaaaahh! indeed! I know - the psychological aspects of this journey are weird aren't they?
> Still, I'll raise a glass of water to you, and hope that next week is better :)
>
> (did I say water? cos I meant to say Water. Water!)

Water, water, everywhere, and ALL of it to drink!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Petal wrote:

> But you're still down 2 lbs. - that's a GOOD thing. :)
>
> Do try to eat all your points. Eating too little can definitely affect your weight loss in a
> negative way. 15 points means you missed out on at least 2 decent meals. :(
>
> Cheers, Petal

Missed breakfast today! Too upset about other stuff to eat... Just this once I may make a cake for
the weekend!

Connie wrote:

> Kate:
>
> I did the same thing (lost a goodly amount and then gained some back when I was being good). But
> don't do the same thing I did afterward. I ate without journalling. I think I did okay but we'll
> never be sure will we.
>
> Connie

I journal every bite! This is why I was so disappointed!

Brenda Hammond wrote:

> Good luck next week Kate.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> online.co.uk...
> > 4 lbs off last week, but 2 BACK ON this! GRRRRR! I was being so good, too!
> >
> > Stupid thins is, I'd have been happy losing a pound last and a pound this week, and I'd still
> > have been in the same place! The psychological 'burn' of putting it back on really hurts! :(
> >
> > Repeat after me: I WILL NOT have 15 points left over at the end of the week! I WILL drink all my
> > WATER!!
> > --

> > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-
> > online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Thanks! I think I'll need it!

Prairie Roots wrote:

> I'm with you: I much prefer to see steadily consistent losses than rollercoaster Downs and Ups.
> But I don't always get what I want. Right around Christmas I had a lovely whoosh followed by two
> weeks of small gains. That's where averaging helps to keep things in perspective.
>
> That, and coming here to rant and whine. <G>
>
> Prairie Roots

That DID make me feel a lot better! ;)

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

--------------090404030906070107040108

I think you were into something other than water ;-D Elaine K

Kate Dicey wrote:

>Elaine Kirkham wrote:
>

>>Aw shucks! that's not fair!!! Sorry about that gain. Here's a glug to wish you a better week this
>>week. Elaine K
>>

>Tizzunt fair atllatallatall! Whinge! Pout!
>
>Where's that water jug got to...

--------------090404030906070107040108 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Dicey wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]">
not fair!!! Sorry about that gain. Here's a glug to wish you a better week this week. Elaine K

--------------090404030906070107040108--

I must tell you that I do better if I eat all of my daily points and most of
my flex points... I do not do any "formal" exercise to take points for but
am moving more in general so that may account for why I need to eat most of
mine, Lee