WADA knows Roland Green is a liar

MagillaGorilla

Guest
I think this pretty much shows what WADA's opinion is on the prevalence
of asthmatics in the pro peloton...

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...d=530+asthma+inhalers+athletes&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

c. Please note that for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games as well as #a and
#b above, athletes will have to prove that they do actually have asthma
with respiratory laboratory testing. If you are likely to compete in
Athens please visit the NZ Olympic Committee website www.olympic.org.nz
for further information on asthma testing.

-----

Thanks,

Magilla
- also gets "exercised-induced asthma" during the last 5 miles of a bike
race.

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> I think this pretty much shows what WADA's opinion is on the

prevalence
> of asthmatics in the pro peloton...

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...d=530+asthma+inhalers+athletes&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

> c. Please note that for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games as well as #a

and
> #b above, athletes will have to prove that they do actually have

asthma
> with respiratory laboratory testing. If you are likely to compete in
> Athens please visit the NZ Olympic Committee website

www.olympic.org.nz
> for further information on asthma testing.
>
> -----
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla
> - also gets "exercised-induced asthma" during the last 5 miles of a

bike
> race.

It's quite amazing to me that you attack someone who forgot to get his
paperwork in order for his prescribed medication, but yet defend
someone who tested positive for blood doping... Hypocrite much?

Tom wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>I think this pretty much shows what WADA's opinion is on the

> prevalence
>
>>of asthmatics in the pro peloton...
>>

> http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...d=530+asthma+inhalers+athletes&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
>

>>c. Please note that for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games as well as #a

> and
>
>>#b above, athletes will have to prove that they do actually have

> asthma
>
>>with respiratory laboratory testing. If you are likely to compete in
>>Athens please visit the NZ Olympic Committee website

> www.olympic.org.nz
>
>>for further information on asthma testing.
>>
>>-----
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Magilla
>>- also gets "exercised-induced asthma" during the last 5 miles of a

> bike
>
>>race.

> It's quite amazing to me that you attack someone who forgot to get his
> paperwork in order for his prescribed medication, but yet defend
> someone who tested positive for blood doping... Hypocrite much?

Dear retard,

The whole purpose of the 3-day hearing in Denver is to determine if
those tests were in fact legitimate positives for blood doping. So as
of right now, Tyler did not test positive for anything until the CAS
says he did.

So no, I'm not a hypocrite; you're just stupid.

Thanks,

Magilla

On 2 Mar 2005 09:29:23 -0800, "Tom" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's quite amazing to me that you attack someone who forgot to get his
>paperwork in order for his prescribed medication, but yet defend
>someone who tested positive for blood doping... Hypocrite much?

He'd possibly be a hypocrite if he were defending his own actions
after dinging the asthmatics. The above at best/worst is
inconsistency.

And I think Jittery Joe and the Asthmatics would make a great name for
a rock group...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

What does a requirement to "prove" that you have asthma have to do with
green. Green has the proper documentation he just didn't submit it.
Green freely admitted that he forgot to fill out the paper work and
therefore accepted the punishment, A punishment that was obviously
designed to have the least impact on his career while still upholding
the rules. Nowhere can I find evidence that Green does not in fact
have a spirometer reading to prove his symptoms. In fact, everything I
have read indicates that he does in fact have all the proper paper
work, he just didn't submit it, but will remember in the future. Where
is the lie?

As for the prevelence in the peleton. First, incidents of asthma are
rising at an alarming rate across the whole population, and secondly
for a normal person a drop of 10% in lung function is barely noticable
and therefore will likely go undocumented, but a 10% drop in lung
function for an athlete has a pronounced effect and will mostly
definitely get noticed. Asking for a spirometer reading to prove
asthmatic symptoms is not a huge crack down. I believe USATF and the
IAAF had always required it. It is a minute long test where you blow
into a tube hooked up to a laptop.

Lastly, inhaled cortical steriods work by reducing inflamtion in the
lungs caused by various irratents. since a normal person has much less
of this inflamation (if at all noticable) said inhaled cortical steriod
would have little effect. Granted everyone gets some inflamation due to
irratation but any pronounced improvement due to ihaled cortical
steriod would in fact qualify said human as being asthmatic. It is a
big catch-22 you see. If the steriod works well for you then you have
exessive inflamation (which the inhaler has reduced) and you are
asthamtic. There is little or no logical reason to take cortical
steriod unless you are in fact asthmatic. further these steriods
increase you suseptability to respitory infection and are catabolic
(when the leak, which I believe they do) two factors that far outweigh
the benifit for a non-asthmatic.

Dear Super Dumb Ass,

The purpose of the 3 day hearing is to determine whether or not
Hamilton is guilty of blood doping. Tyler did test positive for blood
doping, if he didn't, then why isn't he riding in the current spate
of Spring races? Umm, because he got kicked off his team for doping.

Hypocrite you are for disparaging one guy who got suspended, because,
as he admits, he forgot to file his paperwork, while at the same time
you defend to the nth degree someone who tested positive 3 times for
blood doping. There is no question, that as the test stands now, he
tested positive. If it is such a flawed test; why didn't anyone else
come up positive? Oh yeah, his teammate did. Oops...

Me stupid? That's unpossible.

Tom

Tom wrote:
> Dear Super Dumb Ass,
>
> The purpose of the 3 day hearing is to determine whether or not
> Hamilton is guilty of blood doping. Tyler did test positive for blood
> doping, if he didn't, then why isn't he riding in the current spate
> of Spring races? Umm, because he got kicked off his team for doping.

Why bother having a hearing and hiring a lawyer if, as you say, he's
already guilty?

And whatever his team did is irrelevant. Their actions don't determine
Tyler's guilt.

Goddamn you are stupid.

Magilla

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 2 Mar 2005 09:29:23 -0800, "Tom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >It's quite amazing to me that you attack someone who forgot to get his
> >paperwork in order for his prescribed medication, but yet defend
> >someone who tested positive for blood doping... Hypocrite much?

> He'd possibly be a hypocrite if he were defending his own actions
> after dinging the asthmatics. The above at best/worst is
> inconsistency.
>
> And I think Jittery Joe and the Asthmatics would make a great name for
> a rock group...

It'd be a speed metal band, right? I think the most appropriate name for
a rock band is "Negative Cash Cow", since it accurately describes what just
about all bands really are: a great way to turn money into noise.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

I'm not exactly sure what characteristics are observed in the
spirometer test. Is it possible to fool the test by not blowing hard
enough (or long enough), or would it be easy to spot a faker?