Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Wah, wah, happy dance

Started by Pas · · Last activity · 2 posts · 575 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
17 June 2004
Last activity
17 June 2004
Original author
Pas
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
575
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been fairly bummed out because bike camp is coming up
    in 8 days, and it was looking like the Spokane contingent
    was bailing. I even scored a house in Rossland, a ski house
    that some friends of mine own. Tuffgrrl had to bail as she
    has an ill parent that's been a priority, and the others I
    know that expressed interest haven't signed up AFAIK. So
    here I have this house, and am going up all by myself. I'm a
    friendly sort, so I figure I'll make do going up on my own.
    And I'm thinking... this camp is such a blast, why WOULDN"T
    someone want to go? Then, I decided that with the house to
    myself, maybe just bring the family up and they can hike or
    whatever while I'm off "camping".

    This morning I get an email from Tuffgrrl saying that she
    has to come to camp, :-) (Gab, you hear that?) She has to
    get in some fun time for herself. YAY!! We will even go up
    early on Friday, to get a fun ride in before camp starts. I
    am getting really excited. A new group took over the
    organization of the camp, but the coaches are the same.
    There will be more seperation between XC and DH riders as
    the group is larger. Heh, one of the questions on the skill
    sheet was "is max veritical with shuttles" a goal of yours.
    Me, I'll go for the technical XC grouping, please. I hope I
    get Jeannie Dwyer for my coach again.

    www.devineride.com

    penny

  2. Glad to hear it all worked out eventually. Have an awesome
    time and learn lots!

    --
    monique

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.