Waha Wera brand Hot Sauce

In article <[email protected]>, Miche
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Anyone know where I can find it in the US? It's a New Zealand product: Waha Wera brand Kiwifruit
> > & Habanero. Appears I can order it from NZ but would like to get it stateside if possible. TIA.
> > (See what you started, Miche Campbell?!!)
>
> Muwahahaha, my plan is nearing completion.
>
> Er, ah, glad you liked it, Barbeleh...
>
> ::whistles innocently::
>
> Lemme know if you can't find any in the US and I'll send you some more. The company website
> is here:
>
> http://www.kaitaiafire.com/
>
> Miche

Rona found me a nice site that will sell and ship it at a very reasonable cost. They sell possum-
wool nipple covers, too. Rona's ordered hers. If I bought 'em, they'd be knee-warmers. :) (Thanks
for the company site URL).
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 1-31-04 A good friend will come and bail you out of jail; a
true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn,that was fun!"

In article <[email protected]>,
Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Miche
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Lemme know if you can't find any in the US and I'll send you some more. The company website
> > is here:
> >
> > http://www.kaitaiafire.com/
>
> Rona found me a nice site that will sell and ship it at a very reasonable cost. They sell possum-
> wool nipple covers, too. Rona's ordered hers. If I bought 'em, they'd be knee-warmers. :) (Thanks
> for the company site URL).

Excellent news. Use it in good health.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud. -- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Miche
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>In article <[email protected]>, Melba's Jammin'
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone know where I can find it in the US? It's a New Zealand product: Waha Wera brand Kiwifruit
>>>& Habanero. Appears I can order it from NZ but would like to get it stateside if possible. TIA.
>>>(See what you started, Miche Campbell?!!)
>>
>>Muwahahaha, my plan is nearing completion.
>>
>>Er, ah, glad you liked it, Barbeleh...
>>
>>::whistles innocently::
>>
>>Lemme know if you can't find any in the US and I'll send you some more. The company website
>>is here:
>>
>>http://www.kaitaiafire.com/
>>
>>Miche
>

> Rona found me a nice site that will sell and ship it at a very reasonable cost. They sell possum-
> wool nipple covers, too. Rona's ordered hers. If I bought 'em, they'd be knee-warmers. :) (Thanks
> for the company site URL).

And you didn't provide the url to the site? Come on, I want to see what possum-wool nipple covers
look like.

Monika

Monika Adamczyk <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi//1_efp

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------

In article <[email protected]>, hahabogus
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Monika Adamczyk <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> >> Rona found me a nice site that will sell and ship it at a very reasonable cost. They sell possum-
> >> wool nipple covers, too. Rona's ordered hers. If I bought 'em, they'd be knee-warmers. :)
> >> (Thanks for the company site URL).
> >
> > And you didn't provide the url to the site? Come on, I want to see what possum-wool nipple
> > covers look like.
> >
> > Monika

> http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi//1_efp

Notice how quickly he came up with the URL? Must be in his Favorites list.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 1-31-04 A good friend will come and bail you out of jail; a
true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn,that was fun!"

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:31:32 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> > And you didn't provide the url to the site? Come on, I want to see what possum-wool nipple
>> > covers look like.
>> >
>> > Monika
>
>> http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi//1_efp
>
>Notice how quickly he came up with the URL? Must be in his Favorites list.

i don't think 'possum fur nipple warmers' would be a difficult search.

your pal, booble

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

>>>And you didn't provide the url to the site? Come on, I want to see what possum-wool nipple covers
>>>look like.
>>>
>>>Monika
>

>>http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi//1_efp
>

> Notice how quickly he came up with the URL? Must be in his Favorites list.

Unbelievable. I like the best the following advice: You can wear the fur facing out for the
novelty effect...

Monika